[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas gift for my Jewish girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Christmas is coming up, I'm thinking of getting her some Tiffany silver because I like the brand and girls love that shit. I'm 100% ok paying $150 for something and 55% ok with paying $250 for something. What should I get?

Here's the link I'm going off of:
http://www.tiffany.com/gifts/gifts-250-under
>>
a new boyfriend
>>
why is it important to note that she's jewish?
>>
>>10643242
because jews are greedy you dumb goy
and they dont celebrate christmas
>>
>>10643242
Because Christmas is a way better holiday than Hanukkah and she's only Jewish in descent so it's funny to tell her that I'm getting her a Christmas present. How about these knot earings? I like them
>>
>>10643277
I am also jewish in decent.
Thanks to it I gained European Citizenship.

Time for this latino to culturally enrich some white girls
>>
File: jew.jpg (32 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
32 KB, 720x576
>>
>>10643233
We don’t know your girlfriend’s tastes, asshat.
>>
>>10643233
get her summit ice windbreaker
>>
>>10643277
those look shitty
>>
>>10643233
give her gold

they love that
>>
>>10644203
I thought they loved silver
>>
give her a bank.
>>
>>10643277
We'll I'm not Jewish or a girl, but I think these are fine. She'll like them.
>>
oy vey
>>
>>10644224
Well she only wears silver so I'm going to stick with that, also anything golf from Tiffany starts at like $500. Also bump
>>
Tiffany has a truly horrendous markup, please reconsider unless you seriously don't give a shit about price or quality
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.