[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw they tell you raw denim is a meme >tfw you dont listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1266021844421[1].jpg (53 KB, 602x392) Image search: [Google]
1266021844421[1].jpg
53 KB, 602x392
>tfw they tell you raw denim is a meme
>tfw you dont listen
>rip $120
>>
File: 635513008319061610GY_P18.jpg (26 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
635513008319061610GY_P18.jpg
26 KB, 630x630
What do you guys think of these? Rise is a little low, but I like the fit.
>>
File: 1441926140432.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1441926140432.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>10642481
>he fell for the raw denim meme

lmfao, what's next? You actually bought db's? this ain't reddit familiano
>>
File: 635670389510424606FZ_P18.jpg (28 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
635670389510424606FZ_P18.jpg
28 KB, 630x630
>>10642488
These too. Both Raw Selvedge
>>
>>10642493
I just wanted nice pants but they are just tight and uncomfortable. I thought they'd stretch out more but noooooooo. I bought them this summer though and i didnt wear them much so i'm gonna try to sell on ebay
>>
>>10642481
Don't know pal. My black APC petit standard and N&F Superskinny Deep Indigo fit pretty good and also look good.
>>
>>10642499
I've always teetered around with the thoughts of buying raw denim but fuck that shit. I don't even bother with jeans anymore and just wear maharishi pants all day errday
>>
>>10642507
They look good but i'm paranoid about spilling shit on them and they are really rigid and not very comfortable and i'm not going to spend months breaking in these stupid jeans. Plus the waist is super loose but the rest of the jean is pretty tight so its not like i could size up or anything.
>>10642510
I bought raw jeans but I still wear the same pair of stone wash 511's every day anyway and I feel like a dork for buying them. My nike tech fleece sweats look/feel better anyway
>>
if you like wearing jeans then raw denim is the obvi way to go, is it a meme? yeah. But actually be influenced by people because they call something a meme is even worse. Just wear what you want and what you like. Are you dressing for approval from others or yourself
>>
>>10642518
Which brand pal? Some jeans fit some not. I washed my APCs after a month in bath, they became pretty soft. Waist is different from brand to brand. Should have used measurents from rawrdenim or blueowl.
>>
>>10642531
n&f skinny guy black stretch
>>
>>10642522
I like denim but i'm a messy eater and a slob and i can just not wash my levis and i'll still look like a gross fucker wearing raws. Like i only wash my jeans when i spill stuff on them. I spilled tapito on my levis yesterday but i can just wash it out
>>
>>10642563
First of all, being a shit eater is way less /fa/ than wearing anything meme. So if you dont have that under control stop worrying about some denim. If your wearing denim anyway, raw is the way to go hands down. And you can wash them if you want a softer pair. If you spill something on anything and you cant get it out either toss them or bring them to a dry cleaner and have them do it..
>>
>>10642637
Being a shit eater is slackercore though. And i acknowledge that i'm a fucking dink, after all i bought raw denim
>>
>>10642637
>First of all, being a shit eater is way less /fa/ than wearing anything meme.

To be honest, I have more respect for someone who just doesn't really get hung up on fashion than any fuckboy underagefag on this board any day.
>>
>>10642651
>I have more respect for someone who just doesn't really get hung up on fashion than any fuckboy underagefag on this board any day.

this desu senpai. I just like cool clothes, not some /fa/ lifestyle/ideology because i know i'm a dork but that doesn't mean i can't like clothes
>>
>>10642651
Thats kinda my point. Like why worry about the stupid meme jeans if you cant even function as a normal adult and eat without spilling food all the time
>>
>>10642668

You'll never be happier with your fashion and life than when you realize that dressing like a slightly better dressed normie is the best look possible and that 99% of people on /fa/ just get laughed at by fucking everyone when they go out in public.
>>
>>10642672
I occasionally spill food on my clothes, it's not like it happens every time i eat but I feel like it's a reasonable thing to happen to the average person. Like you never accidentally spill a drink or something on yourself? like never?
>>10642690
that's what i've started to realize like i saw two guys with geo's at my community college and they just looked like bionicles or something. I just like vans and air maxes and sweaters. Like that picture of that goth ninja guy with the sunny d or whatever? looks totally dumb outside of the context of an edgy tumblr photo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.