[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CARDIGANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
post cardigan inspo?

I just copped the most comfortable garment I've ever felt in my life from a thrift

its a medium/dark grey wool cardigan from the 60s that fits roughly like pic related

problem is, I've never worn or owned one of these before, and I never usually wear grey. I've got no idea what to wear with it (I'm male)
>>
>>10641482
disgusting fit go to uniqlo and get some cardigans from there
>>
>>10643850
shit taste

skin-tight hipster cardigans are disgusting
>>
File: Layering fall.jpg (36 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Layering fall.jpg
36 KB, 400x266
>>10641482
Thin cardigans are somewhat feminine and work only in buisness fits, i'd stay away from them.Thick heavy cardigans are good for fall, you can wear it with a shirt or a tee and under a jacket to create some nice layering with colors and texture. If they are baggy, keep them unbuttoned, and if you button them, leave the bottom button unbuttoned.
>>
File: $_57 (2).jpg (117 KB, 899x1600) Image search: [Google]
$_57 (2).jpg
117 KB, 899x1600
Bought this from eBay. Probably fake, but I liked the look of it regardless.
>>
Where the hell do I find a good thick/chunky cardigan for under 60 bucks? All the ones that doesn't look thin as shit are 100+. I want to spend like 40 max damn
>>
>>10646469
>I want to spend like 40 max
>40 max

jesus dude. the only advice anyone can give you with that budget is to thrift
>>
>>10646474
w-well how much for a good chunky cardigan? 100? I can spend more I just don't get why a thick cardigan should cost twice as much as a thick sweater.
>>
>>10646469
40 max lmao
Checkout old navy and gap
Actually that could be pushing it, go goodwill and savers to be safe
>>
>>10646476
Where the hell do you shop friend?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.