[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underwear thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gandy trunks.jpg (82 KB, 634x793) Image search: [Google]
gandy trunks.jpg
82 KB, 634x793
Sup, I know you all have sick fits, but what does /fa/ wear underneath?

I tend to wear CK trunks and briefs, but they are a bit normie... any recommendations?
>>
>>10639220
CK boxer-briefs. Who care about normie? The quality/price ratio is decent, and you can buy a fuckton of them without searching on the ends of the earth.

(That said, Ex Officio and UNIQLO Airism are typically recommended alternatives)
>>
can someone recommend a boxer brief or trunks that cup your nuts and sort of pull them upwards away from your thighs?
>>
>>10639228
I find briefs generally better for this, as the shape puts fabric between thigh and sack, and the CK ones i have are very comfortable
>>
>>10639220

that guy's hot. i want to kneel in front of him and rub my face in his ballsack. st-str8 guy here
>>
>>10639220
this thread belongs in /fit/
nobody here is gonna look like that guy, you'd all look like skinnyfag twinks in underwear
>>
>>10639228
Tommy hilfiger has a pair like this.
I got them on sale a month ago and they're like a pushup bra for your nuts. A little to short for my preference but they are crazy comfortable.
>>
>>10639228
Obviously brand is the best.
>pic related
I also like Andrew Christian, very popular with the homos, but plenty of my straight friends wear them.

Unico, Hawai, and Ergowear. But ergowear are cut very low on the waist
>>
>>10640185
>pic related
>doesn't post pic
>>
>>10639660
https://imgur.com/a/lAcak
>>
>>10640187
Obviously gay.
>>
>>10639220
calvin klein and emporio armani boxer briefs

emporio armani briefs
>>
>>10639220
polo ralph lauren and emporio armani.I cannot wear those microfiber boxers tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.