[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously need hair advice as I'm getting a haircut soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: webcam-toy-foto1.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
I seriously need hair advice as I'm getting a haircut soon and I'm afraid of picking a really bad hairstyle or something that won't fit my headshape or my body
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto2.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto2.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
Another one.
>>
You look like a fucking ugly melon-headed loser
>>
>>10633574
lose weight. it's all you can do.
>>
>>10633576
Well that makes me a fucking ugly melon-headed loser who needs a haircut.

>>10633579
I'll try, but it's being so difficult right now that I'm no longer living with my parents, I don't know how to cook and zero exercise.
>>
>>10633574
Dont listen to these fags OP. Go with a slicked back hairstyle. I think you could pull it off. Its a classic american haircut and really makes the girls go crazy. Its not as flashy as these faggy undercuts but makes you look more mature and proffesional, like a mobster and girls like bad boy mobsters.
>>
>>10633597
Cooking is simple.

Breakfast
>crack some eggs and put them in a pan and make them how you want

Lunch
>put some chicken in a baking pan and bake it for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
>make sure the chicken is covered in foil to keep it moist
>get a pot and boil 2 cups of rice in 3 cups of water for 30 minutes
Rice is cheap

Dinner
>same as lunch
>>
>>10633608
Thank you very much how do I ask for it ? I'm really bad giving instructions about my haircut.

>>10633615
Sounds easy but aren't eggs very high in cholesterol and that kind of things?

Also, I don't own a fridge in my apartment, so it's kind of difficult to store food and I keep eating fast food.
>>
>>10633621
Just show them a picture

If you dont have a fridge then eat dried foods like beef jerky and bread. Never eat fast food or drink sodas. If you do this you will lose alot of weight. Go jogging every day.
>>
>>10633637
I'll save this Donnie Brasco one on my phone.

Oh, it's so hard to avoid sodas... but I'll do it. Also diet sodas are less dangerous, right?
>>
>>10633621
>eggs very high in cholesterol and that kind of things
Jesus christ.

>difficult to store food
Try buying things that aren't sold inside a freezer.
>>
>>10633660
Huh, yeah you're right, lot's of fast food and worrying about eggs...

Thanks for the advice about food.
>>
>>10633574
KILL YOURSELF
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.