[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls pretend to like fashion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: ItGirl7_zps8015bb39.png (717 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
ItGirl7_zps8015bb39.png
717 KB, 600x902
Why do girls pretend to like fashion?
>>
>>10633064
I think some do, they just don't really know how to go about acting upon it and there's also the fear of being ostracized for suddenly changing the way they dress.

For some although they'd like to wear this or that they're too afraid to look ridiculous to attempt getting into the hobby. Im referring to that phase where you're sort of a noob at fashion and you end up looking like the people sometimes posted on cringe threads or saying something retarded.
>>
File: A06riBV.jpg (1 MB, 3612x2408) Image search: [Google]
A06riBV.jpg
1 MB, 3612x2408
Literally 90% of women my age that I meet and see on a daily basis
>>
Why do girls all wear the same style to death before moving on to the next one?
>>
>>10633167
how is that any different from guys?
>>
>>10633167
>>10633186

There are only so many acceptable normie outfits
>>
>>10633095
I see Uggs are finally phased out
>>
>>10633167
men are no different
>>
>>10633206
Riding boots have been a basic bitch thing for a while now.
The newest kind of conformist footwear is birkenstocks
>>
>>10633095
>>
>>10633343
>>
>>10633095
nah its good, they all have the same clothes so you have to look more carefully to take ur pick, no tricks!
>>
everytime I ask a female who her favorite designer is I tell them that michael kors doesn't count and they never know what to say.

try it
>>
>>10633064
The girls at my uni are about black chelseas, lightwash blue jeans, and black and white stripe loose tees, with hershel backpacks.
Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>10633378
the last time i talked to a girl my age not online was 7 months ago
>>
>>10633095

here in Aus all our girls are effay as fuck
>>
WHY DO BOYS PRETEND THEY DON'T DO EVERYTHING FOR FEMALE ATTENTION
>>
>>10633414
kik?
>>
>>10633401
definitely not
>>
>>10633218
Except the basic men's trends (i.e. what the average male is wearing) change far slower.
>>
>>10633206
You still see Uggs worn in really rural areas.
>>
Can we get more pictures of large groups of people dressed the same
>>
>>10633851
>>
>>10633378
Name your favourite designer who isn't a meme. That means no rick, raf, hedi, etc
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.