[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting called-out on rep Yeezy 350 Boosts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6
File: 350boost.jpg (260 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
350boost.jpg
260 KB, 1024x683
Hey everyone, I just got a pair of fantastic 350 Boost reps and they look exactly like the real ones except for the back where the little loop isn't angled upwards very far enough.

Is this a tell that people will see? How noticeable is this?
>>
>>10632859
Can't you post a pic?
>>
>>10632859
These reps are getting good

Wew lad.

Don't worry too much about it, they're coming with energy gel pills on the sole next time so you should've waited

Re-selling market is about to meet it's match
>>
they're probably made in the same chink factory,don't sweat too much about it
>>
post pics of your reps
>>
lmao i called some one out yesterday on fakes, you deserve it though
>>
>>10632859
only for resell
>>
>>10632987
lol you sound like a cunt, especially because you care about fugly shoes involving Kuckye.
>>
haha nigga KTT already all talking and laughing about you
>>
Most people won't recognize the shoes.

Some people will recognize and think, "wow he has the Yeezy 350s".

A very small select few might think it's a replica, but almost no one will both be able to recognize that they're fake and call you out on it.
>>
no one cares. 49/50 people you meet wont recognize them, and only like people you're close to will even consider looking at them enough to think "are they fake".

if you look like the kind of person that would have real ones people will be like "yeah he knows what hes doing"

if you look like a dork in them your friends are probably going to think you're a tryhard
>>
Where did you copped anon, I want the pirate black. Where I live only a bunch of people know about them and it's usually pretentious tumblr girls. Also post pics
>>
For anyone interested, I've found this:

>on yt watch?v=83AF80Yui4M

Can anyone also confirm if DHgate is actually legit/has anyone ordered anything from there? What do you think about these replicas?
>>
>>10633906
bump. any say about DHgate?
>>
I work in a fairly high end store and a lot of people come in wearing 350s and they look pretty fucking great. I'm not a huge sneakerhead but after seeing a good few genuine ones, it's become really easy to tell the difference between them and the fakes. Depending on how much you spent, I personally think you should've just bought some genuine sneakers that you like the look of, rather than getting a replica to get on a 'hype'.
>>
When I see someone wearing these I assume they are fakes simply because adidas create a fake unnecessary scarcity for a synthetic shoe that is too easy to replicate. It's like seeing Bape back in the day or HBA - even if it is not fake, it might as well be. At least Geobaskets are difficult to fake without it being obvious.
>>
File: 7iJlHMM.jpg (507 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
7iJlHMM.jpg
507 KB, 1800x1800
There's only a few ways to spot a good replica from a genuine pair of Yeezy's.But only an Autist would call you out on them.
>>
>>10634964
what exactly am I looking for here
or is that the point
>>
>>10634969

if each shoes pattern is going the same way diagonally then that's usually a good sign of legitness. if the patterns are going in opposite directions, as if a mirror was reflecting it on the other shoe then they are definitely fake. if the patterns are going the same directions and are exactly the same with zero variation, like the same line on the left shoe is in the same spot as the right, then yes they are probably fake, because most TDS have a little randomized pattern as you can see in this pic
>>
if you live around niggers then they will call you out
white people will know its fake but probably wont say shit
>>
Unlike most collabstuff, this shoe actually looks pretty good.
Would wear if it had a realistic price.
>>
>>10633161
If people recognise them....
>they think they're real and judge you for spending so much on meme shoes that are clearly roshe (played out) rip offs
>suspect they're fake and think you're a desperate mong
>>
Some guy in my school wears reps, he looks like a clown
>>
>>10633385

I will assume most expensive shoes I see are replicas automatically. If you aren't wearing other expensive shit then I will assume you are too poor to be able to afford them.

You dont have to be decked out in brands, but if your shit is ill fitting and looks cheap then you are going to be taking the L
>>
HE FELL FOR THE MEME
>>
>>10635006
lmao you can't afford a 300$ shoe?
>>
>>10635233
Rather 700.
But no, I won't pay 700$ for a shoe that was made for maybe 5.
>>
>>10635274
I would say the 350 probably costs adidas more than that. Primeknit, boost sole, and other fancy shit. They can afford to spend more on each shoe because they know people will buy every single pair for $200.
>>
>>10632911
whens the next drop?
>>
>>10635321
primeknit is even cheaper. It's 100% made with machines. They don't have to pay the chingchong girl in Vietnam and use comparatively expensive leather.
>>
>>10635274
>implying the shoes' material is the only factor in the cost of making the shoes

Adidas has to spend probably millions on advertising, promotion, endorsements, etc. which increases the cost of the shoe astronomically. If they didn't spend all that money on getting people to want the shoe and only spend money on creating the shoes, no one would want the shoes.
>>
>>10635452
>advertising, promotion, endorsements
And...how do I actually wear those things?
>>
moonrock reps when/where
>>
>>10634969
On the real ones the lines are going up and right on both pairs

On fakes it goes up and left on the left shoe, and up and right on the right shoe
>>
>>10635385
December 5th, Yeezy 750's Black but don't get your hopes up. I heard that it's going to be in even less supply than the Gray ones.
>>10635475
Ali-express, Tao-Bao, FightClub and Rakuten.
>>
>>10632859
Those are some ugly-as-fuck slippers.
>>
Where can I buy the best replica? I want to see how I can incorporate them in my fits, then maybe I'll buy the real deal.
>>
>>10635452
>If they didn't spend all that money on getting people to want the shoe and only spend money on creating the shoes, no one would want the shoes.
It has Kanye's name on it, it will sell no matter what lmao.
>>
>>10632859
what the fuck are you gonna say if someone asks you how you got them? are you just going to lie to their face?
>>
Best place to cop pirate blacks?
>>
>>10639237
love you for asking this
>>
>>10639221
I'm not religious so I don't care lol
>>
>>10639248
>2015
>not believing kawyay isn't the second coming of christ

pleb pls
>>
>>10639237
this. there are like hundreds on aliexpress which do I buy?
>>
File: IMG_2260.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Goys aliexpress yezys are PERFECT
>>
>>10639460

Knit material is white, not grey.
The heel tab is not the right angle and goes straight out.
8-9 red dots before the heel tab stitching. Original has 6.
The pattern is all wrong.
Midsole color is wrong.
Nothing is right.

>PERFECT
>>
>>10639460
lmao foh
>>
>>10632859
These look like the generic Middle School nike shoes that every kid with a graphic t-shirt and cargo shorts wear.
>>
>>10640198
No, they don't. Horrible generalization.
>>
>>10632987
haha you are s faggot srsly. You took time out of your life to comment on somebody else shoes that are fake. Keep in mind these shoes. probably come from the same fucking building.

Think about how much of a life you dont have. Think about how shitty your self esteem is because make your self feel better for shitting on some who was smart to not spend a fuckton of money on something that wears/getfucked on the first day.

kill your self

Kill your self now
>>
i carry my receipts around so if anyone says anything different, i slap em with it.

dot right in the middle of the forehead.

Try me.
>>
>>10632859
reddit in shoe form
>>
>>10639237
Bump
Ali or from any other site
>>
>>10632987
Wow, really? Like you actually harassed someone in real life over shoes?

That's some top-level autism right there.

>>10640244
bye /fa/
>>
>>10632859
Holy shit youre a faggot
>>
>>10635473
You already do. Let's be honest, the adidas quality ain't that good, and the designs are mimicked by lots of other brands. You wear Adidas for authenticity, for status. Not just for the brand, of course, but the brand plays an important role here. It's the metaphysical quality of the shoe plus the physical shoe what you are buying and what you will wear.
>>
>>10639237
ZZ top on AliExpress. They've even have the unmirrored pattern now
>>
DO I BUY REP BRED 1S

I need bred 1s. I was able to get shadows and royals on release day, but not the damn breds. From what I can tell compared to my retail pair is that the swoosh is a little thick. Whachu guys think. Fuck a resell price
>>
>>10641455
Still waiting for Davids new edition
>>
>>10641589
Maaan fuck that. His new ones look like shit dude. Toe is completely fucked
>>
>>10641455
>ZZ top
I can't find the store, can you link me?
>>
i copped the blacks from dhgate so I guess i'll let you guys know when they get here
>>
>>10643234
Link?
>>
>>10632859
Why buy replica meme shoes? The people who know what to look for are going to notice right away. Everyone else is going to think you're a spastic for wearing shoes that look like that. Fake or otherwise.
>>
>>10643273
just go to dhgate and look for the seller yakuda

has moonrocks as well as white, red, purple shit too.

has a lot of transactions and reviews plus I saw a video for them
>>
>>10639460
I have 4 pairs of real ones, get fucked you loser.
>>
They're shoes.
>>
>>10642988
Yeah man hold up I'm gonna see if I can get it off mobile. Ask for pics before you buy. Only some pairs are unmirrored as of now. Lmk if the link doesn't work on the mobile and I'll send you off the comp in like an hour.
>>
>>10642988
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1362080
>>
>>10643311
Link to said video
>>
>>10641463
They look hideous
>>
File: kttfam.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kttfam.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>10633377

:banderas:
>>
>>10639460
the pattern is absolutely wrong
>>
>>10643334
but why so many?
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 555x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 555x504
>>10637323
>Ali-express
wait are reproductions really $18?

am i reading that right?
>>
JESUSS TAKE THE WHEEELL
>>
>>10643750
yes on the cheaper end but they vary in quality
>>
>>10643771
link?
>>
if you care about someone wearing fake shoes that are both made in china you're a future kek
>>
i also ordered from DHgate yakuda's store some days ago, i'll drop some pics whenever it gets here
>>
>>10643285
Replicas these days are like 90% there enough to fool most people who can even recognize the shoe. Everyone else will be like "nice roshes"
>>
>>10644102
Please do so anon, I'm intrested
>>
>>10639460
>toebox
>>
>>10632859

If you look like someone who is poor and people will automatically think you dont have afford real once
>>
>>10633972
Since nobody answered, DHgate is safe. Ordered a fake htc one when the thing was 600€ and I had no problem.
>>
>>10632859
no, people will just think you look fucking stupid, as they would if you were wearing authentic ones
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.