[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to shoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: c26-B006H1CJY6-1-l.jpg (43 KB, 554x350) Image search: [Google]
c26-B006H1CJY6-1-l.jpg
43 KB, 554x350
Can some one please explain to me what the fuck happened to shoe design over the past couple of years? It used to be that guys shoes would be grey, black or brown with a few muted striped of color. And girls shoes would be black or grey with a couple of highlights of neon pink etc.

Now I go to the men's section and all the shoes look like some primary school kids took glitter and paint and rubbed them on everything. And white soles, white fucking soles, what the fuck?

I couldn't find a single good shoe so I had to buy a pair of god damned boots.
>>
stop going to forever 21
>>
>>10631815
I went to national sports...it's not any better in other places.

I mean marks has some non retarded shoes, but they cost more than my testicles and are uncomfortable as shit.
>>
its pretty obvious you're new to the whole fashion thing, i can understand that

what you have to do now is research a bit and purchase your shoes off the internet instead of department stores or sports warehouses

you're a big boy now, i believe in you
>>
>>10631777
this is why you shop online.
bigger + better selection with lower prices.
>>
>>10631820
>>10631777
go to some real stores

use your internet connection
>>
>>10631777
Dad, didn't I tell you not to post on /fa/?
>>
>>10631842

I'm always worried my shoe will come in too small or too big, any ways to know accurately?
>>
>>10631847
google "how do ... shoes/sneakers/boots fit"
also, with time you will be familiar with the brand sizing
>>
Close your browser, gramps
>>
>he doesn't wear rainbows on his feet
>>
File: pink-yoga-pants.jpg (24 KB, 280x380) Image search: [Google]
pink-yoga-pants.jpg
24 KB, 280x380
>>10631846
>>10631886
>I'm an old man because I don't wear clothes that match modern men's sneakers
>>
>>10631777
Nigger culture.
Also, nice trips.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.