[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a-okay to wear a Bundeswehr parker when you are German
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 186x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 186x300
Is it a-okay to wear a Bundeswehr parker when you are German or should I at least take the flags off?
>>
white people will tell you to keep
nonwhites will tell you take them off

do what you want. every smart person knows that germany isnt a nazi country anymore.
its just the current german flag. last time i checked, germany is one of the best european countries out there.
>>
I've seen plenty people in Berlin wearing that, not sure if that answers your question
>>
I have a old 90's bundeswehr fleck jacket and I took the flags off it. They looked kinda odd on a fleck jacket but I feel as though they look alright on the parka. This isnt a very helpful post but fuck it I wanted to post anway
>>
>>10631200
What's the problem with wearing that flag?
>>
>>10631200

"C-c-can I wear this coat?"
>>
>german flag
this triggers the german
>>
i took the flags off mine.
>>
File: evil-flag.jpg (459 KB, 600x2244) Image search: [Google]
evil-flag.jpg
459 KB, 600x2244
>>10631310

As a northern neighbor to these people
they are kinda weird around their flag
>>
>German flags

YOU FUCKING NAZI
>>
OP here, I am not concerned about being labelled Nazi. I am more concerned about how try hard I will look when wearing a Bundeswehr jacket with the flags on, how actual soldiers feel about it and in how much trouble I possibly get myself into when wearing them.
>>
>>10631420
OP, you do know that a) Hitler despised this flag so no problems there and b) German military are chilled as fuck and c) why would soldiers hate you for repping their country?
>>
>>10631506
Well, I didn't serve, so I am more concerned with being regarded as a dickhead when sporting the parker
>>
Dude are you nazi?
>>
>>10631248
totally opposite my man, POC aren't gonna give a shit unless they're a jew
>>
>>10632017
POC?
>>
>>10631884
lots of people wear American flags when they haven't served
>>
>>10632142
there's a difference between wearing a German and an american flag
>>
>Clapican wears something with a US flag on it
>"hell yeah!" etc etc
>German wears something with their flag on it
>"Fuck off you immigrant bashing nazi!"

Holy shit OP stop being so keked and sport your flag before they slap on the star and crescent. I understand that post-ww2 Germany might not have the military tradition of the US but wearing your country's flag shouldn't be a big deal. I have a military jacket with a bunch of inaccurate patches and never been called out by a soldier for it.
>>
>>10631200
why are you afraid of your own flag? the nazi party had their own flag so it's not as if there's any connection, don't be a kek
>>
>>10631200
it's just really autistic.
>>
>>10631200
it's only ok if you replace it with a swastika :^DDD
>>
>>10631200
in deutschland das ist nicht OK weil liberalismus
>>
>>10631200
I'd say it's okay but then again I'm not German. Although personally I think it might look better without the flags.
>>
>>10632170
>found the sheltered non-passport wielding american...
>>
>>10632122
people of colour,
>>
File: 7373.jpg (97 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
7373.jpg
97 KB, 800x700
>>10631200

Not German enough.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/wehrmacht-panzer-jacket-black-reproduction/7373/
>>
File: 2553.jpg (110 KB, 450x578) Image search: [Google]
2553.jpg
110 KB, 450x578
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/nva-wool-tunic-enlisted-men-surplus/2553/
>>
File: 16028.jpg (82 KB, 448x700) Image search: [Google]
16028.jpg
82 KB, 448x700
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/sadf-uniform-jacket-brown-surplus/16028/
>>
>>10631200
i'd say it's easier for you to take it off. because of the aversion modern germans have to any display that could even be interpreted as nationalist, you'd run the risk of offending both laymen who don't know that bundeswehr parkas are pretty popular in fashion circles and soldiers who might think you are one of them only to find out you're just some rando wearing a surplus jacket
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.