[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
makeover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: erftghj.jpg (60 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
erftghj.jpg
60 KB, 720x960
need help with a makeover. I'm wearing kind of college normcore, tired of it. help me get more /fa
>>
File: 5345hdf.jpg (48 KB, 396x677) Image search: [Google]
5345hdf.jpg
48 KB, 396x677
beard, hair, face
>>
Fashion is a little hard to get into all at once and would be tough to just get hit with the different aspects all at once. But one thing is for sure, the harder you try, the better your results will be. The first thing you'll have to do is leave the closet (you can't spend too much time in there) and then run back in head first into the mirror.
>>
>>10630648
Learn to shave you mongoloid. And you also look way too fucking old to be dressed like a teenager
>>
>>10630658
>mongoloid
what do you mean?? monobrow? my beard?
>>10630655
dont get the closet part
>>
>>10630648
i recommend shaving, the beard doesn't look very nice desu
>>
>>10630645
>>10630648
shave your face first. At the moment, you look completely passable to any normal person walking down the street, which, of course, is not effay apparently. Lurk some more on this board and find a style that suits you and work towards it.
>>
>>10630658
>>10630667
>>10630685
dont shave. no offence op but your chin is huge, grow a beard to hide it.
>>
>>10630688
yes its huge but the foto is lens distorted, it looks ok without beard
>>
>>10630645
Hyperfaggot
>>
>>10630705
why
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.