[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who "ugly hot" here? ever been told that you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x667
who "ugly hot" here? ever been told that you're good looking in a different or unconventional way?
>>
>>10622956
yes because I have red hair not because I'm ugly
>>
Was recently told that I should model because there's "something about me" even though I'm not that good looking, or some shit like that. From a drunk guy at a bar

>>10622968
Red hair can look cool but it's not exotic or anything
>>
>>10622956
sometimes i have days where I wake up and for the whole day I just feel like I'm hideous

no acne breakouts or anything, idk why but I just feel really ugly

but ive had a friend tell me that his girlfriend said I could be a model(lel get c,ucked son) and multiple other people saying similar things so i guess I'm pretty hot
>>
>>10622990
literally this
>>
>>10622978
it's unusual, only like 3% of the population are red heads. Hence why some get picked on and shit about it.
>>
Yes, I've been told I look like an ugly woman but in a good way

Good cheeckbones but small chin, small feminine eyes with long eyelashes, good forehead, small lips, thick and long eyebrows

Jolie laides ww@
>>
File: oc3.png (111 KB, 230x422) Image search: [Google]
oc3.png
111 KB, 230x422
i have edward scissor hands/robert smith hair, i get stared alot and not in a good way, i never feel comfortable but i get alot of compliments from girls my age which is ok i guess
>>
>>10622978
lmao don't let that get to your head
>>
>>10622956
Is she balding?
>>
>>10623086
Letting a backhanded compliment get to my head? Absolutely not. I was pretty much called ugly
>>
>>10623061
post hair
>>
I apparently give off these vibes. I'm a white guy and people swear I look puerto rican. The consensus seems to be that I'm no one's type, but a lot of people are still into me. I guess that's the definition of "weird hot", right? And that's surely a cousin of ugly hot.
>>
>"You're attractive for a mixed guy."
T-thanks senpai
>>
>>10623238
I only receive compliments like this.. What does that mean
>>
>>10622956
No, I usually only get the "cute" compliment.

It's because I look 16. I'm 20 and 6'3". Fuck.

Though I have gotten the tall dark and handsome thing every now and then. And people stare at me when I pass them on the street. I'm 99% sure it's because of my height and/or because I'm ugly.
>>
>>10623238
I know how you feel, minus the mixed part.
>tfw Asian
>tfw people say: "Most Asian guys are ugly, scrawny, and short, but you're not any of that."

It's like an insult mixed in with a compliment.
>>
>>10622978
>Red hair can look cool but it's not exotic or anything
shut the fuck up
>>
>>10624975
It's true though
>>
some friends told me and my gf that there's something "otherworldly" about us but in a good way kek

a lot of ppl tell my gf that she should model tho
>>
>>10622956
Wow that's an unflattering dress.
>>
>>10624916

21, taller side of 6'2" with the same deal. Trust me, shit will be cash when we're 30+
>>
>>10624943
all asians are fugly desu
>>
>>10622978
Red hair is pretty exotic to most people. I'm a natural red head and get asked about my hair a lot, if it is my natural color or if I dye it, or just get complimented on my red hair and they tell me they know someone distantly retated to them with red hair too or something (like their late grandmother or someone twice removed or some weird shit like that). I recently met this puerto rican guy who asked me what brand dye I used to make my hair red and it took me waay to long to convince him it wasn't dyed. It's not like I also have the same colored eyelashes and eyebrows or anything baka.
>>
I'm the "cute northerner" even though I'm from Florida

Live in Nashville desu
>>
>>10622956
I'm ugly as shit but I make a lot of money so bitches still flock to me

such is life...
>>
Gap between front teeth and unusual hair for where I'm from, a couple of remarks I guess. And a joke about that get the London look commercial.
>>
South east asian with naturally brown hair here (black is the natural color for SEAs). Took me almost a year to convince everyone at my office that my hair is natural.

I got some girls told me they think my nose is hot out of the blue though I think it's kinda big.
>>
Just regular ugly here, sorry f.a.m
>>
>>10624097
Just people being racist
>>
People have told me I have a very unique face

W/e
>>
File: IMG_20151011_182426.jpg (853 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151011_182426.jpg
853 KB, 2448x3264
I don't think I'm that attractive (skinny + big nose, not that tall) but I've had plenty of girlfriends etc. Honestly I probably rely on humour/charisma/earnestness when it comes to attraction. I kind of like the idea of being non-modelly attractive if such a thing exists though.

I assume people always think they are uglier than they are but I also think it goes the other direction for some (where they think they are more attractive than they are).
>>
>>10627087
meme
>>
>>10627089
What does this even mean
>>
Friends and family tells me I should model due to my distinctive look and crushing charm. I really don't know if I should listen to them. What does strangers on the webs think?

People always tell me "you look like x from that x movie!"
>>
>>10627090
what does this even meme
>>
>>10627087
those are the worst fakes ive ever seen
>>
>>10624916
You can't be 6'3'' and look 16.

>>10625253
>ugly weeaboo coping with the fact that it's not azn
>>
>>10627538
>crushing charm

LMAO fucking pathetic, you're a 6/10 at best buddy. Don't listen to what your family has to tell you.They obviously are delusional like you
>>
>>10627538
Please remember friends and family only compliment you because they love you and would not hurt your feelings. You have nothing special at all, plus you're stocky in a bad way.. 5/10 is as good as you look, and I'm not even considering how big you are outside of that jacket
>>
>>10627567
are you autistic?

I reached 6'3'' at age 14
>>
>>10627567
>Pissed off Asian that cannot cope with the general consensus that Asians are ugly.
Face it, Charlie Chan. Asians ARE unattractive. Even the most attractive of Asians pale in comparison to the most average of Caucasians.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
I always felt really insecure about my pointy chin and my face in general. few years ago I lost weight, got in shape and accepted how I look. all of a sudden, guys want to fuck.
>still no one ever gives me compliments
>tfw all I want is a meaningful relationship
>>
>>10627538
dont worry about what the others said, you look pretty good - but not really model material
>>
>>10627998
accepting how you look may lead to better confidence bud. people can sense insecurity and it makes them either distance themselves or take pity

we're naturally attracted to confidence
>>
>>10627998
Are you in the Catalina Islands? If so, let's fuck.
>pls be catalina islands
>>
>>10623138
yes he would have what is called "post-hair"
>>
>>10627087
you look kinda like jerry seinfeld
>>
>>10622956
I have been told multiple times i look like edward scissor hands, i dont know how to take it
>>
>>10627553
You know it baby
>>
>>10627998
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>10624975
It isn't

>>10625380
Nah, it's rare, but it's not exotic.
>>
>>10627983
>Even the most attractive of *whatever race* pale in comparison to the most average of Caucasians.
This is the biggest load of bullshit denial I've seen today.

Average caucasians, and they are about 90% of them, are not attractive, at all, they're just there, from uninteresting looking to downright fugly.
>>
I've done low-pay portrait modeling for two photographers, both of whom told me that I had a "unique and interesting" look, which of course means "you look weird and hopefully that will make my portfolio stand out in internship applications."
>>
File: casey affleck.jpg (10 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
casey affleck.jpg
10 KB, 214x317
I've been told i look like a red haired casey affleck. my hair is seriously red tho, like the colour of flames
>>
>>10631211
>Being that ginger
Why even live?
>>
>>10631232
i here ya. planning on dying it soon cause im an insecure little kek. been told before i'd be hotter without it
>>
I've been told that I'm exotic and striking (am very white). I think it's due to this:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111020105914.htm
>>
Once heard an ex's friends tell her they thought I was really fit, but like "fat fit" that felt goodman, was the first time I didn't hate myself for being overweight. More recently my gf's cousin asked her if I'm "fully white" because I'm so tanned, she's currently dating a very pale mixed race guy so she was probably checking me out
>>
>>10627790
he's obviously joking you little bitch
>>
>>10631232
being very ginger is way better than strawberry blonde desu
>>
23 year old male

look like a little boy/old grandma
>>
>>10627087
goblin core
>>
alice glass is not ugly you prob just find female dominance intimidating. she would prob not let any one in her vag and be anal and strapon only that's fucking intimidating ok. edgy girls do weird sexual shit if you haven't figured that out then then that's why you judge them funny. because they are all beautiful futanaris waiting for you
>>
>>10627983
I think Asians are attractive...
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.