[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hangars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: coathangermah.jpg (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
coathangermah.jpg
21 KB, 800x600
What kind of hangars do you guys use?

Im curious because I use wooden hangars and I was wondering if they stretch your cloth.
>>
>Hangars

People really call clothe hooks like that?
>>
>>10616341
Unstained wooden hangars for all but my suits, which I end up using my stained hangars only because (1) I have a small number I can trust and (2) they have nicer pants holders.
>>
>>10616421
Not everyone is British
>>
>>10616430
Thank fuck.
>>
>>10616341
>and I was wondering if they stretch your cloth.
Simple answer: can you stretch the clothes material? No? Then gravity will not noticeably stretch any of your pieces.

Especially shirts, blazers, coats and pants tend to be so densely woven that they will never stretch due to gravity. Hell, you will have a hard time stretching them through force. Heavy knitwear however shouldnt be put on hangers because gravity really takes its toll if the things weigh like a kilo+.
>>
File: Hangar_1b_neu_korr_RGB_CONTENT.jpg (62 KB, 920x400) Image search: [Google]
Hangar_1b_neu_korr_RGB_CONTENT.jpg
62 KB, 920x400
>>10616341
>>10616426
>>10616421
more importantly
>hangars

do you guys into English even a little bit?
something to hang another thing on - hanger
something to put an airplane in - hangar
>>
>>10616732
depends on fabric
sweaters, most especially wool, should never be hung
also neck openings can stretch if you force something like a crew neck over a hanger
I guess you could put the hanger in from the bottom of the shirt but that seems silly

I just use plain heavy duty plastic hangers for most of my stuff because they were free
also I like the pants hooks on the plastic hangers so I can hang dry some of my pants that can't go in the dryer
>>
>>10616767
>I guess you could put the hanger in from the bottom of the shirt but that seems silly

You have autism, not like in the 4chan derogatory sense, you have actual autism and should go see a psych
>>
I've had these for YEARS

after someone on /fa/ recommended them to me.

i don't even live in the home where these pics were taken and i don't own a single article of clothing that was in this pic

but aside from a few broken hangers here and there they held up fine
>>
File: hangers from 2009.jpg (107 KB, 974x450) Image search: [Google]
hangers from 2009.jpg
107 KB, 974x450
>>10617145
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.