[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will e-cigs ever be /fa/? Or forever classified as a mouth fedora?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: jull-lifestyel-inline1.jpg (206 KB, 1125x861) Image search: [Google]
jull-lifestyel-inline1.jpg
206 KB, 1125x861
Will e-cigs ever be /fa/?
Or forever classified as a mouth fedora?
>>
they are /fa/ if you don't brag about it.
>>
they're not really meant to be /fa/ it's literally just a hobby or a method to quit cigarettes

i smoked for two years and used e cigs to help with quitting. last time i even picked up an e cig was a few months ago

feels pretty good
>>
>>10616095
i use it to smoke weed.
>>
File: 1440661344774.gif (3 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1440661344774.gif
3 MB, 267x200
>>10616098
Fuck off, Canada.
>>
Why havnt they made one thats small and actually looks cool or completely inconspicuous and if they have, why isnt literally every smoker using one? This is coming from a place of complete ignorance, im honestly wondering. I could see how it could be cause they still dont give the exact effect/smell/taste as real cigs, but how 2015 have they not perfected a synthetic/safe e-cig?
>>
>>10616169
I was a pretty heavy smoker before I started using e-cigarettes but my main gripe with the slim pen-sized ones is that they don't satisfy my nicotine cravings. I upgraded to the huge faggy box mod which gets the job done. It's about the size of a pack of cigarettes and satisfies my nicotine cravings. It lasts me a few days so I'm cool with it.

I rarely do it in public becuase it always prompts a lot of questions from smokers, and then people who also vape want to know the details of the vape and I'm honestly not really interested in talking about it.
>>
>>10616107
Dubleya truly was the greatest
>>
>>10616107
top kek that gif
>>
>>10616084
Reverse image search gave me nothing. What is that she is holding? Is it an e-cig? That actually looks cool if it is.
>>
>>10616261
Juul
juulvapor.com
>>
>>10616263
Thank you friend. It isn't even expensive. Guess I'm going to indulge my cravings.
>>
>>10616263
buying one rn. hope it's good.
>>
>>10616263
That's actually a pretty sexy ecig. Too bad no one's selling that here. I'd totally buy one of that.
>>
>>10616298
>>10616307
>>10616357
>>10616263

SAME FAG
SAME FAG
SAME FAG
>>
File: samefag.png (62 KB, 687x570) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
62 KB, 687x570
>>10616385
>>
>>10616395
obvious shop.. nice try samefaget
>>
>>10616084
Mouth fedora forever unfortunately
>>
There are some really cool and neat devices out there. If you want to get into the "high fashion" of mods you'll be looking at devices made from stabilized wood.

But for a more sleek budget device you have devices like the nebox in all black thats cheap and effective. Personally i wouldn't recommend those juul devices because its super old school technology and won't be a satisfying vape and you'll probably just go back to cigarettes.
>>
>>10616169
I was going to buy this but I wanted a new Rick piece and didn't want to unsubscribe from Netflix.
>>
i hate fags and especially fad bullshit like e-cigs and vape
>>
>>10616395
HAHAHHAH YOU DIDNT EVEN EDIT IT RIGHT PLS BE B8
>>
I saw a guy today smoking a e-cig outside a building in the pouring rain. What a sad fucking faggot
>>
>>10616169
Typically there's a trade-off between performance and design with e-cigs. If they could make a pen vape that blew huge clouds then I'm sure everyone would love it, but it can't be done. At least not yet.
>>
>>10617545
Actually they just made sub-ohm ego pens. They'll be in the market anywhere between 6-12 months. They are getting there.

Source: I work in the vape industry
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.