[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of copping a few more pairs of these cause I intend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m2hfpnEvxR1qa2j8co1_1280.jpg (170 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2hfpnEvxR1qa2j8co1_1280.jpg
170 KB, 1000x750
Thinking of copping a few more pairs of these cause I intend to use em as beaters. Anyone know if they're still being made?

Also Sneaker Thread I guess
>>
>>10615489
damn I need a new pair of these, mine are getting dirty
>>
w2c?
>>
>>10615517
German ebay
>>
>>10615505
But they look better dirty
>>
They are still being made, but are a bit harder to find since the Bundeswehr keeps shrinking and is saving money, so they (who the hell makes them, anyway? Puma? Adidas?) don’t make as many.
But they are still the standard army trainers.
>>
Is it worth paying for Margielas if I have that kind of money?
>>
>>10615869
They are miles better than the surplus ones quality wise and are just beautiful
I'd say yes.
They have a different silluette than the original, though. A bit bulky.
>>
>>10615900
thanks senpai
now i have to wait till I have that kind of money
>>
>>10615865
At least someone answered the question, thanks senpai
>>
http://uk.complex.com/sneakers/2015/05/maison-margiela-germany-army-trainer-versus-vintage-german-army-trainer
Also, this. Nice comparison pictures.
>>
>>10615489
w2c?
>>
>>10616240
Ebay m80
>>
if you are going to paris, there is shop where you can bought for20/30€. But they are second hand, some are in great condition some are really dirty. it's worth the price. I even saw a homeless guy with a pair lol
Check for rue tiquetonne (episode, kiliwatch etc)
>>
>>10617086
oh and some of the people working on those shops are huge arrogant faggot, be prepared to be look down on (welcome to paris lol )
>>
>>10615833
well that's good to know, thanks man
>>
>>10615950
Thank you anon, that was incredibly informative
>>
>>10615489
I wish H&M or any other fast fashion brand would make a replica of them.
>>
>>10615489
I have a size 41/42 or 9.5 which i might be interested to sell
>>
>>10615489
got some almost new ones for 15 bucks, finally feels good to be in germany
>>
>>10615950
to be fair, they compared the MMMs with used, worn out GATs.
New Bundeswehr GATs loook far better, especially the suede
>>
Is it worth spending the extra $20 on the Chuck 2s rather than saving it and copping the Chuck 1s? The difference is minimal, no?
>>
>>10617086
>plans on vacationing in paris
>MuhammadLaughing.jpeg
>>
>>10617827
Mostly it's having an insole and not having the lines outside
>>
>>10618032
How are they durability wise?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.