[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Supreme Kids & Online Style https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
>Supreme Kids & Online Style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJJIluwIOw

What is your opinion on this? Is this how 2010s culture and fashion will be remembered?
>>
these kids are retarded
glad im not apart of that community
>>
>>10615038
have fun being unpopular
>>
>>10615089
Found the supmeme kid
>>
>>10615089

8/8 b8, m8, w8 d8
>>
the fact that today's "youth culture" is based wholly upon consumerism says it all

true youth culture really is dead
>>
It all looks pretty cozy really. I like the camaraderie of British youth, and I think they're undoubtedly one of the most fashionable subgroups of Western society.
>>
sheep
>>
File: fanisk-noontide-600x600.jpg (133 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fanisk-noontide-600x600.jpg
133 KB, 600x600
>>10615371
>today's "youth culture" is based wholly upon consumerism
>not shitposting natsoc on the chans
>>
>>10615371

not just consumerism but consumption in general
>>
>>10614957
The fact they put Yung Lean's video for hurt in there is absolutely stupid. Everyone knows that that phase of Yung Lean is really out of date.
>we saw him on tumb-lah
If you still are rocking bucket hats and the "sad-boys 2002" look, you're behind the curve.
>>
>>10614957
it's part of 10s fashion culture so of course it'll be remembered
online style is a relevant, you must be able to see the impact it has i mean you're on 'online style' right now. what is /fa/?

tbf supreme culture is cringey and this video made me cringe
>'so i was at my friends yaaard'
fucking beg m8
>>
>>10615825
it was probably more on trend when they were filming this
>>
>>10615371
i wouldnt say so

this specific bit of youth culture is more based off memes (actual memes) taken to the next level and being 'the coolest guy'

which is still shit but hey it's supreme

also it isnt as if kids have jus started buying expensive shit and following trends
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.