[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriends Christmas gift.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /fa/ I need some help with my girlfriends Christmas gift.
She loves Michael Kors hand bags and wallets so I guess you can say that's her style.
Well long story short I was gift jacked by her mom and now I don't know what to get her.
This is what her mom got her and what I was planing on getting.
>>
File: image.png (263 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 640x1136
Bump with what I was planing on getting her.
>>
>>10613340
Just buy her some worthless perfume-watch, some cashmere gloves/scarf/beanie or a dragon dildo. It's just a girl.
>>
>>10613344
Here's a dragon dildo baby.
Ohh ya gf's mom you can use it too.
Any real suggestions?
>>
>>10613344
>a dragon dildo.
obvious the best gift you could get her
>>
>>10613340
>Michael kors

Lol. Why don't you get her some actual fashionable clothes instead of momshit

Helmut lang, ann d etc
>>
>>10613349
i'm sure they both would like it
>>
>>10613349
>Any real suggestions?

Perfume watches and clothes in cashmere was suggested. How are they not real suggestions?

Piece of shit. Hope your gf dies of AIDS and takes you with her.

>>10613406
Goddamn I hate people like you. If that's the shit she likes, that's the shit OP should buy for her, not your candy-ass homo-designer clothes.
>>
>>10613340
A black Dildo to remind her of the many times she's cheated on you. Fucking kek.
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 342x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 342x380
>>10613433
OP the biggest kek of all
>>
>>10613340
>I guess you can say that's her style.
>style
>>
buy her expensive lingerie
>>
>>10613406
>ann d etc
>massproduced designer shit is considered fashionable here

ultimate kek
>>
>>10613340
look how cheap the branding is on that

its like their not even proud of their own product
>>
>>10614591
>>10614591
>>10614591
>>
>>10613340
Well, you could think out of the box...
Make her something!
This chick I was hangin around with for a while had a birthday in November, right?
Cold weather incoming!
Bought a swath of fleece with this nice plaid pattern, real simple white grey red thing.
Frayed the edges on two ends, tied a knont into em.
Attached this cute little bird pin to it, blam gift!
Got her somethin else too, but she loved the scarf.
Still wears it even after we seperated.
>>
Perhaps a Michael Kors watch OP? A lot of my friends are into rose-gold jewelry/accesories right now.
>>
>>10614614
Oh, had this real gay ass note I put in with it too.
I measured it at length with my arms so that no matter where she went with it Id always be holding her.
Fucking melted boys
>>
>>10614645
that's actually a pretty good idea mate! guess i will have to lurk your threads more and give you some good advice too
>>
>>10614666
Thank you satan!
Much prec
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.