[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are these pants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447627153540.jpg (340 KB, 857x595) Image search: [Google]
1447627153540.jpg
340 KB, 857x595
What are these pants?
>>
american apparel regular fit 100
>>
>>10612320
Goddamn I wish they had a size 30
>>
>>10612691
I went to order a 30 a few weeks ago. They didn't have it so I went with a 31. Been on back order for weeks. I Probably won't get them.
>>
>>10612691
i sized up from my normal waist size with these and the were still ridiculously small you could probably get away with sizing up 2

read the reviews
>>
>>10612320
unless these are hella tapered i don't think they're aa. aa jeans are a lot wider

>>10614854
i sized down 1. sizing up 2 is prob a bad idea

>>10613776
same. they're phasing them out - mine took 2 weeks to ship
>>
Check eBay desu senpai
>>
These are tailored jeans dude, stop fucking asking this shit. Just go to a tailor and ask for a hem and taper like the one in the photo
>>
>>10613776
try going into an AA store. I went to one yesterday and the girl there was able to get me the very last pair of sz 28 medium wash regular 100's that the company has/will ever have. They're having to be shipped in from a store in Hawaii that has the last pair. This was after it said it was sold out online you might have some luck in store.
>>
>>10617795
WHAT THE FUCK

NO
>>
AA's jeans fit like shit mates, i have a pair and its god awful
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.