[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
w2c quality denim jacket that isn't outrageously priced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: MB2.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
MB2.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
w2c quality denim jacket that isn't outrageously priced
>>
>"quality denim jacket"

no denim jackets are quality, might keep you warm but it will make you look like a top kek faggot
>>
>>10612098
How so? I've seen a lot of people look great in denim jackets, and they were average looking.
>>
>>10612098
embarrassing post

also all the outfits in op pic are garbage kys
>>
these guys look like faggots
>>
>>10612086
Thrift stores. They're actually pretty easy to find there.
>>
Ever heard of a brand called Levi's?
>>
>>10612121
isnt that a kek-core brand
>>
>>10612116
post fit loser
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 750x1334
og helmut lang. don't pay anything over 100
>>
>>10612130
especially that third guy. he looks like he's 25-30 but he does that knot with the hoodie like tumblr pictures.

actually, he is the only one I don't like, the rest look like cool dudes.
>>
>>10612133
No need to block your face, pharell
>>
>>10612098
>might keep you warm

In 40-50 degree weather maybe if you wear something actually warm under it.
>>
>>10612133
I bet you have a flaming benis.
>>
>>10612217
>flaming benis
ok?
>>
>>10612133

this is best advice. but yeah they offer little warmth
>>
>>10612086
K I N G S T O N
U P O N
T H A M E S
>>
>>10612086
I can tell this is England by the way the guys are standing. I went to England a few weeks ago (Manchester) and EVERY guy between 18-35 stood with their feet together like this.

What is up with that? It really stands out if you are visiting. It's like that russian/eastern european meme where they all sit in a squat position.
>>
>>10613726
This is a uk band yeah, I've noticed that too.
>>
>>10613726
I guess it's to do with the fact that because roads, sidewalks etc are quite small, people can't stand in the street very widely, so they gotta get more compact
>>
>>10612086
K I N G S T O N
I
N
G
S
T
O
N
>>
>>10613726
i remember UK fags standing like this since the beginning of scene kids
>>
>>10613726
For some reason English youngs think looking like a faggot is some trendy thing to do.
>>
>>10612126
no, especially not LVC and Made&crafted. If you're OP, just wanna point out that your pic is not something to aim for. now that I think about it, what would the name for this style be? it's like a strange black metal skater who doesn't skate or listen to metal, and seems to straddle a fine line between c u c k and lad... guess it's the male equivalent of the basic 'pale-grunge' tumblr bitches?
>>
>>10612133
actually looks great
>>
>>10613726
I reckon it's something left over from younger days spent as an emo/scene kid. that and because they've retained the topman spray-on skinnies, standing that way elongates their chubby legs and makes them look taller.
>>
thats kingston innit
>>
>>10612133
Are those acne shoes?
>>
Levi's costs like 60-70 USD and they made the original jacket. If you've got few hundreds more then go for LVC. You can't get better than that.
>>
>>10615254
Nah postmans. Camera angle just exaggerates my shoes
>>
>>10612126
Its literally like the first denim company ever, theyve influenced everything. If you hate on levi youre a top tier shmohawk
>>
File: tf jacket.png (3 MB, 894x1580) Image search: [Google]
tf jacket.png
3 MB, 894x1580
TF pretty reasonable this season
>>
>>10612133

helmut lang is the biggest troll of our time

literal chink trash and we all know its the helmut lang / theory public relations department doing all the lang posts

Pls Go
>>
>>10612133
helmut lang is a fucking hack, you could go into zara and buy a jacket and just sew the stupid fucking "bondage" straps on and it would be exactly the same
>>
>>10616205
>helmut lang is a hack

Oh boy. I bet you think that Balmain started biker jeans too lmfao
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.