[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_me3d9n4ZKC1r5n9kvo1_500.jpg (150 KB, 500x723) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me3d9n4ZKC1r5n9kvo1_500.jpg
150 KB, 500x723
pic related
>>
Honestly, anytime one of these shootings happens I feel indifferent towards them. In no way was I hurt, or effected, so why should I care?

You always see the "I feel sick" comments on the red It posts, and I honestly don't understand why they give a shit.

Please help. I feel sick about not feeling sick.
>>
>>10606320
the only thing that makes me angry is that this shit is politicized before they even count the bodies. fuck every human on this planet.
>>
>>10606327
>>10606320
the picture is from 2010
>>
>>10606320
i feel exactly the same as you
>>
>>10606320
>>10606348
*tips fedora*
>>
>>10606320
>>10606348
sociopathy? its not necessarily a bad thing
>>
>>10606320
because ur edgy m8
>>
>>10606320
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I mean, it's an awful situation definitely but tragedies like this don't affect me as they use to.

Things like this happen all of the time. Maybe not to this extent or maybe so but regardless, they happen. And no one bats an eye. And in a few months? No one will care. The world moves on. Whether or not you are here or not. That's scarier to me than some religious extremist retards.

What annoys me is all of this pray for Paris shit on Facebook. It's doing the absolute least you can do to make yourself feel better and relevant.

Same with the whole student solidarity comments about Mizzou. I don't think these people care. They just want to feel important. Like their lives actually matters amongst the other billion of us.
>>
>>10606365
Maybe I'm just an autistic asshole. I don't know.
>>
File: zero hoots given.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zero hoots given.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>10606320

this. if i cant see their faces im completely unphased by it. and im not a sociopath. i shed a couple tears when 3pac died

i hear about all this completely fucked up shit that happens throughout the world and its just like an urban legend or something, it doesnt even feel real. its just like some tv show that has no effect on me. i think i felt worse when ryan dunn died then any of the wild shit i see on the news ever. because i actually knew who that person was

its a weird feeling so many people are suffering through out the world and i dont even care at all even if i try to , but 3pac dies and i shed a tear???

pic related me when crazy shit happens throughout the world
>>
>>10606786
Same

Tbh i want to feel bad and i really make an effort since after all its a non warzone in a neighbouring country that ive visited a few times

But it feels like im trying to grab a cloud or something, i do my best but i just cant feel anything deeper

Ill tell the news to my friends and pretend im rather concerned and shocked but trutfully for some reason even i dont understand im not phased at all
>>
>>10606175
Cool photoshopped Tumblr image you faggot.
>>
>>10606320
Same lmao
>>
>>10606175

i dont give a fuck, most of them were a bunch of fucking leftists

same people that wanted all these shitskins
enjoy now
>>
>>10606786
rip 3
>>
>>10606320
>>10606348
>>10606365
>>10606786
Because you can't relate to it, since no one you have a relation to was affected by the incident, and thats okey. Bad shit happens every day, but you can't go around feeling bad every day. Go to liveleak and look up a video of a defenseless women or cute animal getting beat up. If you still feel nothing, only then would I worry.
Hearing and reading about it, does not trigger your empathy in the same way as actually experience it throu sound and visualization does. That's just how we are made. But some have a greater ability to feel empati then others.
I feel the same way, and I'm a social worker. Care about the people close to you, and the people you meet. And give money to aid organizations if you can. That's what I do, and my conscience feel clean. But don't be edgy about it on social media. Respect their feelings towards it.
>>
>>10606175
kanye is scum.
>>
>>10606821
see >>10607476
>>
>>10606320
I kinda get what you mean. I don't really enjoy life and being killed and ending up as just some statistic seems like the most guilt-free way to go. Most people believe that human life is a gift. Consciousness is suffering, and I would love to be let free from its clutches.
>>
>>10606327
This is kinda the thing that bothers me as well. I do feel sorry for the victims... I feel sorry for every victim of war for that matter.

The thing that's going to piss me off is the way people here (The Netherlands) are going to respond openly. The whole refugee situation is already fucked up enough.
>>
why the fuck are you only doing it just to keep your conscience clean
>>10607476
>>
Is that Griffith?
>>
>>10606320
It's totally normal not to feel sick.
I'm french and I don't even care.
>>
>>10606320
sorta for me
when I was 12 years old, a good friend of mine was literally crushed from a car, while he was belly skateboarding, just some meters from my house away
didn't know what happend to him in hospital till the next day in school, where kids talked about "some boy who died". everyone was full sadmode, even tho most of them didn't even know him
but damn, I didn't feel sad. I even tried to say I didn't know that boy. I didn't feel sad for the death of a person I talked with a couple of days before
and now the same goes for the shootings in paris.
but now I think I have to lie about how I feel, since I'm a mudslime and when I'd say that I don't care about what happened, people would spit on me
>>
>>10606320
selfish fuck
>>
>>10608336
This is going to sound cringe-worthy but I like to read through those feels threads just to feel some sort of emotion.

And they work sometimes but it's more of a relief that I have the capacity to feel something.

What happened in Paris is sad and all, and the lives of thousands of people have been changed forever. But I feel like the best thing for these people and their family is to be left alone.

I don't know these people. And I'm sorry this happened. But this isn't going to drastically change my life other than seeing it on the news. People can be shitty and do horrible things. Make it a personal mission to do enough good to counter balance the shittiness of it all. And that's it.

I'm not going to make some shitty Instagram post about how torn up I am, change my profile picture to the French flag, make up some fifth-grade quote about human solidarity after tragedies like this in the foreground of the blacked out Eiffel tower. I'm not going to post a Vine about it. This isn't about me and it just seems that these people are exploiting these tragedies only for their image.

But if I said this, I would be chastised. And maybe for a good reason but... I don't know. Do you see my point? I just think that these people who post on social media about these type of things, genuinely and wholeheartedly believe that they are making an active change.
>>
>>10608101
it's just that too many refugees are being let in.
extremists just fuck shit up by making people want to seek asylum, and then the extremists seek asylum in those same countries, too.
i think gun control enforcement plays a huge part, too. if people carried guns then shit like this wouldn't happen so easily.
>>
>>10608558
Yeah family I get you.
>>
>>10608919
>then the extremists seek asylum in those same countries

they dont... they just waltz in... to a thundering applause no less. theres 0 control, schengen is a joke.

Id say its crazy but whats really crazy is that they even bother considering europes certain and irreversible islamification in next 30-50 years.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades." - Gaddafi
>>
>>10608558
>people are exploiting these tragedies only for their image
exactly
>>
File: really11.png (286 KB, 553x495) Image search: [Google]
really11.png
286 KB, 553x495
>>10607476
>only then would I worry

What's this, your first fucking weekend online without parental supervision? I've been watching deaths online since I was in middle school. I don't give a fucking shit m8.

You want to stop another Paris attack, outlaw Islam and imprison radicals. Setting your profile pic to a French flag and "Praying for Paris" ain't gonna get you there.
>>
>>10609022
> I've been watching deaths online since I was in middle school.
>I don't give a fucking shit m8.

no one gives a fuck about how edgy you are
>>
File: the_city_of_you.gif (857 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
the_city_of_you.gif
857 KB, 200x200
>>10609078
>I respond to a post about someone who clearly gives too much of a shit
>you are now backpedaling on his behalf

Cry more bitch nigga. As I said, if you actually cared, you'd take it out on Islam, not on your Facebook page.
>>
>>10609081
>bitch about bitching over edgelord
popcorngenerator.exe
>>
>>10608336
Of coarse a muslim has no ability to feel compassion towards other human beings
>>
>>10609081
i agree that its the islamic radical's fault, and most people cant do shit about it anyway. but god damn you didnt have to include that part about being desensitized to people you watch die on the internet, literally every fag on 4chan says that. and it doesnt make you look any more cool than the queer you are.
>>
File: 1447499642732.jpg (116 KB, 769x798) Image search: [Google]
1447499642732.jpg
116 KB, 769x798
>>
>>10606320
It just fills me with rage.
>>
how does he do it
kanye is always so ahead of the curve
>>
>>10609219
kek
>>
File: 1439312439712.png (16 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1439312439712.png
16 KB, 550x404
>>10609103
actualy, I'm not even a muslim, just a kebab
but yeah, you must be right if you say so on an controversial imageboard wichs most popular board is known for its gore threads...
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.