[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hung out with a girl I haven't seen since High School and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: help.jpg (144 KB, 1177x764) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
144 KB, 1177x764
Hung out with a girl I haven't seen since High School and she said I "look really good".

I asked what she meant and she said I dress myself very well.

This is what I was wearing. Is this okay? Also, any tips on how to improve it?
>>
>>10489762
There's a lot of black, possibly introduce some colour? The style just seems really boring, don't get me wrong it's okay but there's nothing interesting going on! Finally, that jacket I'm not a fan of, idk if it's actually the jacket you're wearing but try to steer clear of black manikin stuff it's virtually all shit
>>
>>10489762
Are those black jeans? I would guess so but I'm not sure.

If I had to change something, I'd swap out the shoes for light, earthy-toned boots and switch the pants to grey chinos. I'd also replace the black v-neck with a white crew neck tee or some low-key, dark colored one.

Then again, I've never owned a leather jacket so idk. Not sure how well non-earthy colors work with leather jackets.
>>
>>10489768
Yeah I've been thinking about bringing in some color.

Maybe dark/forest green and some gray?
>>
>>10489772
Black jeans, yes.

Can you post a pic of the boots you had in mind?

Also I'm going to get a new jacket here pretty soon. I was thinking maybe something wool.
>>
File: 1902784.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1902784.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>10489776
Something like this what I had in mind.
>>
>>10489797
Yeah maybe I can pick up a pair of those. Maybe gray or black.

I live in Seattle and I see people wear those shoes all the time!
>>
>>10489797
What is this type of shoe called?
>>
>>10489762
the"middle class mexican who reads vogue" core

also known as the basic bitch
>>
>>10491389
chukkas
>>
>>10491678
Nah fam this is expresscore to the fullest
>>
>>10491678
irony: the post
>>
>>10491678
This tbh
>>
>>10489762
w2c jacket?
>>
gee, could you wear anymore black?
>>
boring v-necks x2, v-neck jumpers look shit btw
shitty fit jeans
bad leather jacket
awful shoes
boring belt and beanie with embarassing logo

Verdict: She wants to fuck you but you dress like shit / any other person
>>
>>10489772
>grey chinos
>>10489797
defo not. chinos look shit with leather jackets and chukkas look shit with anything but chinos.

my 3 cents, op:
change the belt to one with a frame buckle
shoes could be better i guess but they're not horrible
black jeans good
v neck is ok imo but crew neck would be ok too
jacket is good but the rest of what the mannequin is wearing is shit, stay away from that
>>
>>10489762

What belt is that fam, looks pretty nice tbh(To be honest)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.