[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Showering in the morning vs showering in the night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1421773233218.png (808 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1421773233218.png
808 KB, 1680x1050
Showering in the morning vs showering in the night
>>
>>10487950
Why not both? feels good, doesn't cost much.
>>
>>10488005
costs twice as much as doing just one
>>
>>10488005
/thread
>>
no-poo master-race reporting
>>
no-shower master-race reporting
>>
>>10488005

Because you're stripping your skin of good bacteria and natural oils. Dry skin leads to shit skin and wrinkles.

>>10488038

I'm down to weekly poos. It's hard to not to do it tbh fam
>>
>>10487950
Morning shower. Wakes you up, and you don't get the shit from your pillow all over your face all day.
>>
>>10488005
Ain't nobody got time for that
>>10487950
Morning. People sweat more when they sleep than they do while awake.
>>
Morning. Taking a shower at night almost completely defeats the point. You'll sweat overnight, you won't smell as fresh in the morning, you won't feel as fresh in the morning, your hair won't look as clean.
>>
>>10488231
then your bed gets all shitty
>>
>>10487950
Morning shower is better, night shower is easier. I generally shower in the early afternoon and combine the best of both worlds
>>
Shower in the morning every weekday to smell clean and feel fresh for work. I shower at night only if I worked out that day. Otherwise I don't get sweaty or dirty sitting around an office all day.
>>
>>10488256
Then wash your sheets more often
>>
>>10488179
>Not washing your face multiple times a day
>>
>>10487950
>taking anything else but a cold shower at morning
It boosts up your metabolism, makes your skin and hair look better and charges up your brain for the rest of day.
>>
>>10488282
some of us have jobs fam
>>
>>10487950
morning if you're an oily person
>>
Wash your face in the morning, shower at night.
If you were to shower in the morning, through out the day you're getting dirty and coming in contact with bacteria, oil, dirt, etc. and sleeping with filth all over your body over night. Wash face in the morning, shower at night to get yourself clean. That's how I see it. Keeps your sheets cleaner longer as well.
>>
night

mainly because it's easier to get ready for work in the morning and so i don't have to change my bed sheets as often.
>>
>>10487950
New topic: pooping everyday or once every few days?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 336x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 336x438
>>10489745

I used to go every 2-3 days in high school but since I'm changed my diet and started eating healthy (yoghurt, bran, fruit, tons of water) it's about everyday/every other day.

It all comes down to genetics, diet and other related GIT health conditions. Peristalsis in the large intestine differs quite widely among population.

Also the consistency vary but depends mainly nutrition and hydration. You want a good type 4 on the Bristol stool chart but type 3 is alright as well. Hardcore vegans can get type 1 but easily passed just like rabbits
>>
if you live in a hot humid tropical country,you have to do both
>>
>>10489801
False, I only shower at night. There's no point in showering in the morning if the second I step out of the shower I start sweating. At night it's a balmy 85 so the persistent sweat isn't as much of a problem. I do sweat when I sleep tho if the power goes out and then the fan dies.
>>
>>10488984
This. If you don't change your sheets at least once a week you're disgusting.
>>
>>10488005
>>10489801
These, some days I've even had to shower 3x (in the morning, after the gym at 5pm, before bed at 11pm)
>>
>>10489810
well i think it's just preference based,i personally need a shower to freshen up,usually a cold one since hot shower makes me very sleepy
>>
Shower at gym in the afternoon/evening 4 times a day. Shower in the morning the other days.
>>
>>10489823
> 4 times a day

Oops I meant 4 days a week.

However, sometimes I still think my sheets are getting dirty too quick. I just hate washing them tho...
>>
>>10487950
Go at night so your bed doesn't stink up and you end up rolling in filth every night. Jump in a cool shower quickly in the morning for a rinse, leaves you feeling fresh and doesn't leave you with horrid skin/hair from too much water. Use a good deodorant just in case.
>>
>>10489745
i've been trying the no-poo thing but it's really difficult. i'm down to one poo about twice a week. once you learn how to hold it in well, it gets easier.
>>
>>10489874
swap it for conditioner. Chances are your hair is real greasy right now.
>>
>>10489895
It's a feces meme friendo.
>>
>>10489745
I used to poop >once a day. Then I took a hemorrhoid to the rectum.
>>
>>10489874
>New topic: POOPing everyday or once every few days?
Pls don't associate pooping with no-poo it's hard enough to convince people of it's benefits as is
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.