[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bape fake.jpg (717 KB, 1440x2160) Image search: [Google]
bape fake.jpg
717 KB, 1440x2160
What are your thoughts on wearing fake brands and knockoffs? I'm going to Korea in a few months and just learned they sell many fakes for cheap. I plan on shopping whilst down there.
The fakes are almost indistinguishable to the untrained eye.

Why spend $50 on a shirt when you can get one that's almost identical for $15?
>>
It depends why you do it. If you want clothes that you cant afford then fine. But dont try and front something your not.
>>
>>10486883
i have always truly loved this photo
>>
>>10486883
my buddy has that army coat on the left in dark blue. looks so good. i want to steal it so bad but he's a really good friend :(
>>
>>10488123
Holy shit I didnt notice until you said it.. where can i get this? getting more and more into streetwear
>>
File: aape.png (610 KB, 603x599) Image search: [Google]
aape.png
610 KB, 603x599
This hoodie is like $30. Would cop if it didn't say "Aape" on it or have the monkey print. Would have been better if it had it's own name and logo but kept the Bape knockoff camo and colors
>>
could be of interest
http://ca.complex.com/sneakers/fake-shoe-collectors-share-their-experiences
>>
When I went to Korea myself about a year and a half ago, I loved just walking around the huge malls looking at all the clothes. I didn't end up buying much, and surely didn't know how to distinguish fakes, so, yeah, man, go for it. Fun experience all the way.
>>
>fakes are almost indistinguishable to the untrained eye.

yeah people who dont bother with clothes wouldnt know shit
people who would care about fakes or not wouldnt even go near brands that saturate the rep market

you can wear fakes all you want but imo people who do have a completely lackluster attire who try to scream $$$$
>>
Idm people wearing fakes as long as its a basic piece that the designer obviously is shilling people with
>>
Can't fake quality. Although I can't expect much from streetwear shit like nike and bape.
>>
>>10492820
>shilling

do you even know what this word means jesus fuck you people are dense
>>
File: IMG_5701.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5701.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>10486883
>Why spend $50 on a shirt when you can get one that's almost identical for $15?

Because there is more to fashion than just how it looks.
>>
theres a feeling you get from wearing nicer clothes and expensive shit that you dont get from knock offs or fakes

the article of clothing might look identical but the designer one is like a confidence booster and just feels better

entirely placebo im sure but its noticeable
>>
I own 2 fake pieces and am content with them, given that I own very few 'designer' clothes otherwise. I intend to purchase a few more fake pieces soon, and am looking into buying some fake shoes so that I have more than just one pair.
>>
>>10486883
bape is literally meme clothing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.