[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help identifying what type of material Johnny Depp's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: vegas3.jpg (729 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vegas3.jpg
729 KB, 1920x1080
Need help identifying what type of material Johnny Depp's shirt is in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. pic related.

I plan on dressing up as him for halloween but i cant seem to find a shirt that is exactly like the one he used in the movie
>>
File: flben2.jpg (200 KB, 1204x1600) Image search: [Google]
flben2.jpg
200 KB, 1204x1600
all i can find are these shitty replicas
>>
It looks like it's made out of towels
>>
Fleece?
>>
>>10482854
thats what I thought lol

>>10482862
possibly
>>
>>10482840
Just read the first chapter of Fear and Loathing and Hunty mentions what kind of shirts they're wearing
>>
>>10482881

But first we need the car. And after that the cocaine. And then the tape recorder, for special music, and some Acapulco shirts. The only way to prepare for a trip like this, I felt, was to dress up like human peacocks and get crazy, then screech off across the desert and cover the story.
>>
>>10482881
>>10482905
thanks but it still doesnt help
>>
Looks like a thick, rough textured terry cloth. Good for soaking sweat in the desert.
>>
>>10482965
Do you think its possible to find a replica of the shirt anyhere on the internet?
>>
>>10482994
Man, I dunno. I rarely see terry cloth used outside of basic sweatshirts or shower robes. Just google around a bit? You'll probably have to look for vintage to find anything close. Try etsy, eBay, wherever.
>>
>>10482840
Terrycloth aka towel fabric
>>
>>10482947
not me that posted it but how doesn't it help you stupid fuck
use google
i found the shirt for 30 bucks
>>
>>10483145
are you sure you found it?

are you sure it isnt the same one as the one i posted right here? >>10482845

Look at the material you stupid niggerfaggot
>>
>>10483145
yeah thats what i thought faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.