[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clothing Care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x349
I just moved out of home for Uni and I don't know how best to wash some nice articles of clothing

I have a pair of Acne jeans, my favourite pair of jeans, and I'm not sure how or if I should wash them

The tag says wash separately but I'm paying by the load, and so I can't exactly do this

Should I just put them in with the rest of my colours on delicate?
Should I just not wash them and hang them up?
Should I wait till I go home at Christmas and get my mother to wash them?

Clothing care general
>>
>>10482725
In theory you're supposed to wash whites & darks separate but as long as there are no unwashed indigo jeans or w/e it should be fine to throw everything in at once. It sounds like they've been washed a bunch before so it shouldn't be a problem, cotton setting wash cold and hang dry etc.
>>
>>10482725
>The tag says wash separately but I'm paying by the load, and so I can't exactly do this
why do you have Acne jeans, if you are so poor. sell them and get cheap ones if you want to be stupid and ignore tags.
>>
>>10483029
lol
>>
I washed my acne black raws and the color went to shit in the machine. Just hand wash and machine/hang dry.
>>
>>10482725
I have a pair of grey Acne Eighty's jeans as well, theyre the only 'designer' piece I own apart from 1 or 2 others.

I turn them inside out, wash them in cold water on a 30 minute cycle with environmentally friendly washing powder, then hang to air dry indoors on a clothes airing rack, but still in the sun.
>>
>>10482725
>Should I just put them in with the rest of my colours on delicate?
Yes.
>Should I just not wash them and hang them up?
No, just don't wash them too often (every time you wear them would be too often).
>Should I wait till I go home at Christmas and get my mother to wash them?
No. Chances are you'll do a better job yourself.
>>
>>10482725

>Should I wait till I go home at Christmas and get my mother to wash them?

why not ask your mother how to wash them?
>>
I recently washed my acne ace stay cashs. I just put them in with the rest of my black clothes on cold then hung them up to dry in my room.
>>
File: 20151011_224727-1.jpg (3 MB, 2582x1936) Image search: [Google]
20151011_224727-1.jpg
3 MB, 2582x1936
Even the Japanese magazine guys agree: hand washing with Laundress denim or delicate wash
>>
Was acne studios ever good?
>>
>>10484633
This, you idiot, just call your mom.
>>
>>10482725
>>>/mum/
>>
>>10484868
yes, especially their jeans, nowadays it's "eh"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.