[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
olive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-10-11-08-39-26.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-11-08-39-26.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
What sort of fits/colours work well with olive skin? 6'3 brown curly hair, brown eyes, pretty lean.
>>
earthy, desaturated, nothing radioactive
>>
>>10481461
would appreciate some inspo
>>
File: brownfit.jpg (23 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
brownfit.jpg
23 KB, 300x225
>>10481469
>>
>>10481461
> brown hair
> brown eyes

http://into-mind.com/2013/09/24/colour-analysis-part-i-finding-your-type/

Wear these colours above the waist, basically.

You're probably an autumn.
>>
File: tumblr_m8gkqsercc1r0fkfio1_400.jpg (23 KB, 299x249) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8gkqsercc1r0fkfio1_400.jpg
23 KB, 299x249
>>10482546
that's a good link. most mediterranean/middle eastern people are probably autmns.

the earthy palette is best, for sure. besides, these are the safest colors, i think. that can either be a good or bad thing.
>>
>>10481461
I have that facial shape and skin color and I usually wear very muted, washed out colors. Mainly blue/black/grey and dark greens. Its a good shape for wayfairers as well. Uniqlo carries most stuff that fits me since i'm 6 ft tall and have a 28 inch waist and am 125 lbs. Just stick with low-profile, tapered clothing.
>>
>>10482961
autumn or winter

winter is more for black hair. you are now aware that nearly all asians are winters and they all dress according to the colour season
>>
>>10482546
>tfw winter with hazel eyes
>>
>>10482546
>>10482961
>>10483025

Cheers. If you come across any inspo post it pls, I 'learn' best from that kind of thing.
>>
>>10483105
They say you're already unconsciously attracted (mostly) to the colours that suit you so maybe you already have a wardrobe full of it and only need to avoid some stuff.

Just wear whatever you normally do but remember to wear certain colours above the waist (ie closer to your face) and then contrast those colours with whatever you want below the waist.
>>
>>10483129
According to that into mind website, I should wear yellow and green above the waist, whereas on another website i read don't wear colours that make up your skin tone.
>>
Some of this shit doesnt make any sense. Requirement for being Winter is high contrast between hair/eyes and skin. Yes, black people can be winter. Either you need to have a high contrast or you dont. A black gut sure as hell never has contrast between these three.
>>
File: 1298359824151.jpg (166 KB, 540x756) Image search: [Google]
1298359824151.jpg
166 KB, 540x756
khaki green, beige, brown, indigo
>>
http://www.collegefashion.net/fashion-tips/how-to-find-your-perfect-colors/

This is probably a better list because it has significantly more subcategories.
>>
I think its the ideal tone, and I'm Nordic. Earthy tones are the best palate, I have to stick to black and white gray etc
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.