[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that when I go to a typical american mall I see that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Fifth-Avenue-Mall-02.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
Fifth-Avenue-Mall-02.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1363
Why is it that when I go to a typical american mall I see that there are usually more stores for women then there are for men? It's hard as balls to find simple, good clothing without using the internet. Besides the fact that I should probably take my measurements and buy online, why isn't there more selection for men?
>>
>>10481274
because bachelors who don't shop exclusively at Tractor Supply Co. are gay, and married men send their wives to shop for them. Duh, men don't pick their own clothes idiot
>>
>>10481274
women have more clothing options (dresses, skirts, shorts, pants, jumpers, etc.) so of course there's going to be more stores for women's clothing/more selection
>>
>>10481274
The stores follow the money, and American women are much, much, much more interested in fashion - and buying more fashion - than men.

That said, the gap may be smaller than malls let on, though - surveys apparently indicate that men tend more towards online shopping:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB120536741984732025
>>
File: 1444531872511.png (147 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1444531872511.png
147 KB, 358x398
>>10481280
This hits too close to home
>>
>>10481280
This leads to a bigger question: Why is wanted to dress more stylishly considered unmanly nowadays? It is changing but only slowly.
>>
>>10481274
>Why is it that when I go to a typical american mall I see that there are usually more stores for women then there are for men?

Because american on a whole as a society is far less developed and still has the idolize women aspect inherent from tribal culture

there are more services and opportunities available in America on a whole to women than men in contrast to other nations

it is only apparent when you have spent some time outside of the nation though, like a man who passes away only has value in american society if he was a father.

however the death of a woman is mourned
>>
>>10481357
Give me an example. I've only been to mexico in one of those cozy tourist towns.
>>
>>10481357
lmao do you have sources to your claims?
>>
>>10481357
okay so you have no sources to your idiotic claims
you're autistic
>>
>>10481357
nigga wtf u goin on about
>>
File: 4u.jpg (96 KB, 742x835) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
96 KB, 742x835
>>10481357
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.