[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/ Got a question for ya: Are undercuts/curtain cuts still in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Hey /fa/
Got a question for ya:
Are undercuts/curtain cuts still in?
>>
>>10480102
they fuccboi now, we're waiting on new shit. This is the transition phase, much like the entirety of the 2000s.
>>
File: 1441312968456.jpg (60 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1441312968456.jpg
60 KB, 500x650
>>10480102
not really, at least not the super clean cut ones like Brad Pitt has, longer on the sides young Stalin shit is more in now but way harder to grow out and manage
>>
File: B-AjiaFCQAE4RU5.jpg (32 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
B-AjiaFCQAE4RU5.jpg
32 KB, 600x450
I thought shaved head was in
>>
>>10480102
They're on their way out. Too many people have them now. If you live in a U.S city with a relatively high population, you'll see shit tons of early 20's white males walking around with those. I still think they look pretty decent though.
>>
>>10480102
anything is in if you can pull it off
>>
>>10481806

this
>>
>>10481030
hi stamperrr
>>
They've reached their peak. Supet common now (still looks pretty good imo). My guess is that a sort of middle part style will come in in the next few years
>>
>>10482433
*super
>>
>>10480102
i went to a music festival this summer and like 8 out of 10 guys had an undercut. i shaved my head out of sheer disgust.
>>
>>10481806
this tbh
>>
>>10482484
I had one for two years and the girls loved it. it felts good, clean, and original. but after noticing very flight attendant and middle age white guy has one I became overwhelmingly disgruntled. so I shaved it all off for a buzz cut. it gives you that edgy school shooter look which I liked at first but I've defiantly lost some confidence knowing that people would judge you differently. tbh I wish I had enough patience to grow it out, because I'll be stuck in that buzzcut transition stage that says fat kid with baggy sweat pants with a lap top and temper, for a while now. that being said I still think the hitler youth cut looks good if you can pull it off. just don't make your self a meme
>>
A subtle HY will always look good.

Just don't go for the high and tight/really wide mohawk.
>>
>>10482502
>just don't make your self a meme
real life people don't think like that tho.
It is literally only people on here that will notice
>>
>>10482578
I have the internal struggle of wanting to be simultaneously accepted by our community and the normies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.