[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game. What non-Ecchi manga/anime do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /e/ - Ecchi

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 25
Let's play a game.
What non-Ecchi manga/anime do you think would most benefit from having some?

Extra Credit: Detail how the Ecchi content would best fit and where.

I pick Danganronpa. There should at least be nudity and ENF stuff could be part of Monokuma's scheming.
>>
>>1911420
Maybe Monokuma uses sexual exposure as a way to encourage the students to try to graduate. Like forcing the students to hold a trial where they have to vote on who has to spend the day nude.
>>
>>1911421
>>
>>1911422
>>
>>1911423
>>
>>1911424
>>
>>1911425
>>
>>1911426
>>
>>1911427
Even simpler, just random instances of nudity.
>>
File: matou.jpg (214 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
matou.jpg
214 KB, 850x1202
I would play a game that was Danganronpa with ENF instead of death. The girls have to embarrass each other instead of murdering each other. When someone gets embarrassed there's a class trial, and if the person who set it up gets caught then Monokuma embarrasses them in a thematically appropriate way, like Celestia has to play strip poker or Aoi has to swim laps in a dissolving suit or Touko has all her clothes cut off with scissors. But if the person who set it up doesn't get caught then everyone else gets punished. And if nobody embarrasses anybody else for a while then Monokuma starts playing little pranks, just to keep everyone on their toes. You still play as a boy. There has to be one boy for the girls to get embarrassed in front of, so you spend the whole game watching girls trick other girls into getting naked while you watch.

Is that what you had in mind when you made this thread? Confirming you're not the only person in the world to have that exact thought?
>>
>>1911524
Not OP but I agree. Also while not a manga or anime I think Dead or Alive really needs to just hurry up and include nudity already. I mean, come on, right?
>>
>>1911524
Is Chihiro included?
>>
File: tenchi.jpg (167 KB, 860x819) Image search: [Google]
tenchi.jpg
167 KB, 860x819
>>1911524
OP here. Danganronpa inspired the thread idea but it's not the only example. I'm sure everyone has at least one anime or manga that they felt would have been improved with some sexual content.

Another example: Tenchi Universe. With no nudity it feels like something is legitimately missing.
>>
File: image.jpg (422 KB, 1485x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422 KB, 1485x1080
This is going to sound weird but I vote for Aikatsu. It's decent but too predictable. I think it would be better off if the girls had the gimmick that they strip when they perform.
>>
File: YKSreum.webm (287 KB, 556x476) Image search: [Google]
YKSreum.webm
287 KB, 556x476
>>1912361
Shit never heard of that show but now I want an anime about an Idol group that gets an edge on the competition and becomes famous by stripping on stage. I actually wonder now if something like that would work in real life.

As for a suggestion, Dagashi Kashi is kinda boring with its fanservice. It should step up its game.
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1192x670
>>1911427
Oh man Junko would be perfect for this. Her crazy face already looks like ahegao.
>>
>>1912621
It probably wouldn't. J-pop marketing is notorious for selling their idols as pure virgins. They want the losers in the audience to buy the fantasy that their idols are "attainable." The girls stripping as part of the show would demolish that. I don't think any producers would be willing to take the risk.
>>
Maybe it's just a fantasy of mine, but Naruto definitely had a few spots where they could have pushed the fanservice a little. I know it's meant to be more serious and all, but I still want it.
>>
>>1911425
Yep, got this daki cover. Very nice.
>>
Any of the recent shows KyoAni fucked up by not including much at all e.g. KnK, Amagi, Phantom World
>>
>>1913092
I mean seriously KyoAni has no excuse for not at least including a few pantie shots in these shows the way they used to in Full Metal Panic and Haruhi
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 850x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 850x730
>>1912842
I know what you mean. There are a bunch of mainstream anime that part of me really wishes had nudity but I don't know if I can fairly say that it would "improve" them. Fun to dream though.
>>
>>1913215
have more? especially hinata
>>
File: pokephililogistics.png (184 KB, 1219x1400) Image search: [Google]
pokephililogistics.png
184 KB, 1219x1400
This has always been kind of a kink of sorts for me. Basically whenever a game/anime has a really fleshed out setting I just like to think of how sex would incorporate into that world, and it's way hotter than any plain old hentai setting.

Like thinking of the underground bestiality culture of the Pokemon world for example.
>>
>>1911420
Did you not play the second game? There's an entire character that skirts the line of what you're looking for.
>>
>>1913662
No. I never played the game period. Just watched the anime. There's nudity in the sequel?
>>
>>1913708
>Just watched the anime
Good heavens, man. You couldn't get it more wrong if you tried.
First game's on PC now. There probably isn't much point in playing it since you know everything but it'll cover some things the anime skipped while actually being worth your time.
Second game will come to PC soon enough or you can get it on Vita. It doesn't have any outright nudity, but there's one girl who repeatedly finds herself in compromising positions and is basically a walking ENF that keeps most of her clothes on. Also, there's a gift and affinity system in the games and if you gift her a ball gag she loves it.
>>
>>1913363
Of all the weird things about the Pokémon universe you single out sex?
>>
>>1912621
that one of that thing that surprise me for never happen
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>1915085
Huh?
>>
>>1915252
I think he means he's surprised that no idol groups have ever tried using nudity as a gimmick.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 723x1033) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 723x1033
>>1915863
I can support this happening in the near future.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1280x719
>>1913215
If we're going in that direction of anime that nudity would make no sense in but I want it anyway then Sword Art Online.
>>
>>1916429
That's a really good edit. I was fooled for a second and got excited.
>>
>>1916618
>edited parts are smooth and crisp
>everything else is blurry as fuck

your shop detective skills need work
>>
>>1913363
One of my all-time favorite doujins was a Demon Souls doujin that did this exact thing; incorporating the source material's extensive lore to improve the eroticism.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 720x540
Project A-Ko needed more nudity in the fight scenes. Maybe some ENF material.
>>
>>1911420
Fairy Tail
>>
>>1917502
I can see that. Agreed.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1910x2168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1910x2168
>>1917502
Does Fairy Tail have any nudity at all?
>>
File: 29694029.jpg (74 KB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
29694029.jpg
74 KB, 500x546
>>
>>1919353
If it did a shitty edit like that wouldn't need to exist.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.