[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENF General #30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /e/ - Ecchi

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145
Previous Thread: >>1849310

ENF=Embarrassed Nude Female(s)

An ongoing thread for ENF themed images, stories, or videos.

Previous threads archived: https://archive.loveisover.me/e/search/subject/enf/
http://archive.nyafuu.org/e/search/subject/enf/

Archived Stories: http://pastebin.com/LARgaXEF

Notable ENF manga: http://pastebin.com/EVxahg1f

Notable ENF anime: http://pastebin.com/B4ex1tUD

ENF Games: http://pastebin.com/edRBSW4p

If anyone has any other suggestions for ENF Anime, Manga, and Games then post them and describe them in the thread. They'll be added to the pastebins.

Don't be shy about posting content in this thread; there are plenty of girls being shy for us!
>>
File: ClassRepPlaysonJungleGym.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ClassRepPlaysonJungleGym.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Ongoing Stories:

Vera's Story by ANewENFArtist >>1855098

Pokemon: Red Shame by Melody >>1851672
>>
File: MashiroiroSymphonyEpisode9.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MashiroiroSymphonyEpisode9.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
And... looks like a bunch of webms I made wound up breaking the filesize limit, even though I told it to stay under a specific filesize. Awesome.
>>
File: 52981248_p0.jpg (389 KB, 1600x1598) Image search: [Google]
52981248_p0.jpg
389 KB, 1600x1598
>>
File: GirlUntiesFriendsBikini.jpg (3 MB, 2160x3066) Image search: [Google]
GirlUntiesFriendsBikini.jpg
3 MB, 2160x3066
>>
>>
File: 8698302_p0.jpg (120 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
8698302_p0.jpg
120 KB, 552x800
>>1855499
>>
File: CSLLfMSUYAEr4Wr.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CSLLfMSUYAEr4Wr.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
>>
>>1855492
Can we get more estival versus videos?
>>
>>1855555
shit dude, nice quints
>>
>>1855555
>>
>>1855555
That was the plan. Unfortunately, the webms I made were either too large to post despite telling the converter to be under 3MB, or it would cut the webms too short, removing the ending.

I'll try again later.
>>
File: 419.jpg (56 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
419.jpg
56 KB, 385x550
>>
>>
File: 1318518916374.jpg (185 KB, 762x2484) Image search: [Google]
1318518916374.jpg
185 KB, 762x2484
>>
>>
>>
File: original.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>
I think I'm just gonna have to re-record the finishers so there's more time at the end. I dunno.
>>
File: 20130715b1-500x706.jpg (239 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
20130715b1-500x706.jpg
239 KB, 500x706
>>
File: ClassRepHouseVisit.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ClassRepHouseVisit.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Here's one more. Working on some others.
>>
File: WhyNEETsStayInside.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WhyNEETsStayInside.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Fun Fact: Today is this girl's birthday.

...Getting captured in a net butt naked probably isn't the best birthday present, is it?
>>
Jinni roared and turned bright red all over and lunged at the stage where Akiha stood unflinching. Chidori did flinch, covering her eyes at the last moment, but instead of the awful sickening crunch that she expected there was a deep noise like the ringing of a muffled gong.

"What!?" Jinni's voice cried out. Chidori looked back up at the surprised exclamation and saw that huge first drive toward the stage again, but halfway there it stopped with another noise and some weird ripples in the air. "But... how!?" She tried a few more times with the same result, growing more and more frustrated.

"You're trapped, just like I said." came Akiha's calm response, enraging Jinni even more. She drew back and took a deep breath, and flame and lightning sprang from her skin, wreathing her all over and slowly creeping down her arms to gather on her clenched fists. Then with another furious shout she attacked once again, and this time the sound was like a thunderclap. Chidori felt the ground shake, and instead of just ripples now there was a sheet of pale light standing in front of the stage and all around her. Jinni held her fist against it for a few long seconds while the flames crackled and blazed and the lightning arced all around, until her roaring turned from fury to pain and frustration and she sank to the ground. "You can't break that barrier," Akiha repeated, still sneering. "You'll never get out, and you'll never cause any trouble for anyone again."

Chidori looked around at the barrier while Jinni lay on the floor panting with exertion. It was a circle of light that stretched up toward the ceiling, and there were some strange glowing symbols painted on the floor all around it. "Shut up," Jinni growled, getting her breath back and rising unsteadily into the air. "I won't be sealed up again.
>>
>>1855743
I won't let you Humans seal me up again." With that she lifted her fist and brought it crashing to the ground. The floorboards cracked with the first blow and began to buckle and snap by the third. Chidori scrambled away backwards as Jinni started ripping up the broken chunks and tossing them aside, focusing on the area nearest the barrier and rapidly working her way around the circle that surrounded them, and when the curtain of light started to flicker and waver Chidori realized why. That ring of symbols on the floor had to be what was generating the barrier, and that meant once Jinni ripped up enough of the floor to get rid of the symbols then the barrier would disappear and she could escape.

Chidori watched the destruction in helpless dread, and in moments nearly all of the circle was gone. The light dimmed and flickered even more, until with a sort of hollow pop it finally disappeared altogether. But just as Jinni raised her head in triumph there was another great thunderous *CRACK* along with a blinding flash, and then Jinni was screaming again. "Nice try," Akiha called out again over the noise, sneering now, "But we thought you might try something like that, so we made the second barrier even stronger." Chidori looked back down, and sure enough there was another circle with another set of blazing symbols on the concrete under the ruined floorboards. "The calligraphy club worked so hard on it, too," Akiha's grin turned mean enough to make Chidori shiver a bit, "they all wanted revenge for what you did to them, for what you did to everyone, for what you-" She was cut off suddenly as Jinni lunged again, striking the barrier with a tremendous crash.
>>
>>1855744

Chidori covered her ears against the noise as Jinni attacked in a blind fury, hitting the barrier again and again, but its light didn't even flicker at all. Realizing that it wasn't working she paused for a moment before shifting her attacks to the ground again, but the blows only left a few little cracks and scorch marks on the concrete. Seeing that she wasn't getting anywhere, Jinni groaned in frustration and sank back to the ground, but then fresh contemptuous chuckles from Akiha made her spring back up and slam her blazing fists into the barrier again. "You're beaten, monster!" Akiha taunted. "Give it up, you'll never break through that."

Something flashing on the ground caught Chidori's eye then, and she looked down and saw her hairpin, the one she'd been wearing for days, so long she'd almost forgotten about it and hadn't noticed at all when it fell off during the commotion. The three gems set into it were glowing bright, and little tendrils of smoke were gathering around it. The smoke was gradually getting thicker, and now she could see that it was coming from Jinni, emerging from all over her in a pulse each time she struck the barrier. Seeing it, she suddenly realized Akiha really was taunting Jinni on purpose, goading her into wasting her strength attacking the barrier so the hairpin could finish sealing her back up. But then she saw that a few of the symbols under the part of the barrier Jinni was attacking were starting to flicker, and as she watched one and then another turned dull red and went dark. But just when she was starting to worry whether the barrier could take the beating it was getting, Shizuoka came down the stairs.
>>
>>1855746

She was wearing her kendo gear and she had her shinai, but as she approached the barrier Chidori saw it wasn't a shinai at all, it was a real sword, flashing in the light as she drew it and cast the empty sheath aside. She approached the circle and stood before it, took her stance and waited motionless while Jinni kept hammering at the barrier without even looking down at her. Then she struck, thrusting the blade into the front Jinni's fist and ripping it out the side with a gout of billowing blood-colored smoke.

Jinni roared in pain again and reared back, clutching her hand. "I too shall have my revenge, fiend!" Shizuoka called out, holding up her sword one-handed to show the guard and the hilt-wraps and the symbols drawn on both of them, the same as the symbols on the floor around the barrier. Then she leaped inside the barrier, slicing faster than Chidori's eyes could follow at Jinni's legs and slipping back out of the circle just ahead of her furious retaliation. She dashed around and struck again from another angle before Jinni could return her attention to the barrier itself, and now the smoke was flowing out in waves and Jinni's screaming and roaring was tinged with fear. Soon she was gasping for breath and her movements seemed to be slowing down, and Chidori watched with rising hope, silently cheering Shizuoka on.

But Jinni must have only been pretending to slow down, because suddenly she lashed out with an incredible burst of speed and caught Shizuoka's leg before she could reach the barrier and started to drag the struggling girl backwards. With a last wild swing Shizuoka managed to drive her sword into Jinni's wrist, only to have it wrenched from her hands. Then she was being lifted into the air with her arms and legs pinioned, but she kept struggling until Jinni started ripping her clothes off and her grunts of effort turned into helpless squealing.
>>
>>1855747

Chidori could only watch, horrified, as Shizuoka was stripped down to her sarashi and fundoshi, and her horror reached a peak right along with Shizuoka's piteous squeals at what happened next. Jinni plucked the sarashi open, and like a slow-motion explosion Shizuoka's boobs burst free from the unraveling fabric and tumbled out, and Chidori could only gape in astonishment at the unbelievable sight. They were just so incredibly big - way beyond huge, beyond enormous, even bigger than she had ever imagined possible - Shizuoka's breasts were absolutely gigantic, and the way they wobbled and flopped around while Jinni cackled and shook her helpless victim was absolutely obscene. It was so awful Chidori could hardly stand to watch, but she couldn't look away either. Jinni finished plucking away the last scraps of Shizuoka's underwear and started trying to pry her legs apart, and Chidori's vision was blurring with tears again.

"Stop it!" she cried out before she knew what she was saying. "Put her down!"

"No," Jinni called back without looking away from what she was doing. "She hurt me. She cost me a lot of power with that sword of hers. So now her body's going to give me all the power I need." Chidori glanced down again and saw that the swirling smoke was going the other way now, flowing out of the hairpin and back into Jinni. And even as her brief hopes shattered, the spectacle playing out above was getting even more awful. Jinni was swinging Shizuoka slowly back and forth like a pendulum, holding her legs wide open so that absolutely everything was on display, while everyone in the audience just stared back silently like they were all hypnotized or something. It was too much to bear. She couldn't stand it. She just had to do something! But what could she do... She didn't have any way to fight Jinni, and Jinni wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted and that meant...
>>
>>1855749

Suddenly she had an idea, one so horrible she could hardly even stand to think about it. There was no way she could possibly do such a thing... but she didn't have a choice. She just couldn't leave Shizuoka like that, she just had to save her, no matter what it took. gazing up through her tears at Shizuoka to steady her courage, Chidori slowly got to her feet, lifted her trembling hands, took a deep breath and shouted, "Here!" and with a single swift motion she pulled her yukata wide open, exposing herself completely.

All at once she was struck by the most unbelievable, unbearable embarrassment she had ever dreamed of, an endless ocean of embarrassment, and she was drowning in it. Everything she had spent so long trying so hard to keep covered was totally uncovered, up top and down below and in the front and even behind, it was all on display right in front of absolutely everybody. She could feel their eyes on her, crawling all over her, squeezing her. Her head was spinning and she could hardly think, and she couldn't move at all even though every last bit of modesty she had was screaming frantically at her to cover herself. But then she caught a glimpse of Jinni staring down, having interrupted her torment of Shizuoka. Seeing that it was working, Chidori felt a bit of her courage return. "This is what you want, isn't it?" She bounced her chest, making her boobs jiggle and sway. "Well then here, use my body instead. I'll give you as much as you need, so just... just put her down!"

Chidori stood and whimpered while Jinni just looked at her silently for long seconds. "Such compassion," she muttered at last, then abruptly she turned toward the stage where Akiha and the others were still standing and shouted, "What about the rest of you?
>>
>>1855750
Aren't you ashamed, making your friend clean up the mess you made?" She sneered, waving Shizuoka in their direction. "This is your fault, so why don't you take some responsibility for it. Maybe if all of you come over here and offer yourselves too, I'll agree to show a little mercy.

There was another long silence, broken only by Shizuoka's gentle sobs. Looking into Akiha's face Chidori could see the same struggle there she herself had just gone through, and she saw her friend reach the same conclusion. Setting her face in fierce determination, Akiha reached up and opened her yukata, parting the fabric in the front and lifting it below and totally exposing herself as quickly and easily as could be, as if it was designed to do just that. "Fine then, if that's what it takes," She called out, trying to sound as defiant as she could even as her voice and her body both started to tremble.

Kirika, by her side, pulled her own yukata open too, and they both started down the stairs, totally on display and blushing brighter by the second. Jinni grinned and chuckled at their approach, while Chidori marveled at their selflessness. Then a voice cried out, "Me too!" and everybody looked that way to see Mioko hurrying down the stairs behind them, yanking her yukata open and bouncing wildly with every step.

Jinni just laughed even more at that, and when they were all inside the circle she said, "Alright, I guess that'll do," and laid Shizuoka on the floor to one side, where she immediately curled up in a ball. Chidori hurried over and threw her own yukata over the sobbing, naked girl, while Jinni continued, "Now as for the rest of you, let's start with-"
>>
>>1855752

Before she could say anything more there was an enormous noise like some kind of explosion from the direction of the gym doors, and Chidori looked up along with everyone else to see them land in a crumpled heap, blasted off their hinges and reduced to twisted metal. A plume of pale smoke filled the doorway where they used to be, and she could see the silhouette of a large man approaching through the smoke with slow and purposeful steps like someone in an action movie. For a few moments she watched in the same stunned confusion as everybody else, until the man came out of the smoke and she saw his face and got even more confused.

"Uncle Jojo?" she murmured, uncomprehending. It was definitely him, and she definitely recognized him, but she had no idea how he got here or what he was doing. He came forward, not even glancing at any of the naked and mostly-naked girls, looking only at the naked rainbow-shining monster hovering above them. When he was right outside the circle on the floor he stopped, struck a weird sort of pose and pointed up at her.

"You!" Jinni shouted, recoiling from Jojo's finger. "How!? How did you find- No! Stay back!!" She turned away as if trying to flee, but unable to get through the barrier. She struck and clawed at it a few times, but it only flickered again, still too strong for her to break. With panic in her eyes she turned back to where Chidori and the others were huddled and raised one hand toward them. There was a burst of light from her palm that made Chidori flinch away and cover her eyes, and then suddenly she was being lifted off the ground by the arms and legs.
>>
>>1855753

She squealed and struggled, but the grip didn't budge, and then she saw with a shock that it was Akiha and Kirika holding her legs, and craning her neck she saw it was Mioko holding her arms. But the even bigger shock was their eyes, empty and glowing with a swirl of rainbow color. Then her legs were being pulled apart, facing the bleachers so that everybody there could see absolutely everything, and suddenly she was drowning again. She struggled and squealed some more, but with her arms and legs still held fast she couldn't do anything more than make everything bounce and jiggle and made the ocean of embarrassment deepen even more. She could feel herself blushing all over and tears were filling her eyes, and she forced herself to look away from the crowd silently gaping at her and instead looked down, just in time to see Akiha take a single finger and gently stroke it across the underside of her foot. Instantly Chidori's squeals turned to shrieks of laughter and her struggles turned to ineffectual squirming that only made her boobs bounce and shake even more.

She tried to stop, but her feet were just so ticklish and Akiha knew exactly where they were most ticklish and exactly how best to tickle them and she could hardly even begin to control herself at all. Then Kirika joined in on her other foot and it got even worse, and then Akiha started using her tongue instead of her fingers, and then there was nothing she could do at all to stop the helpless peals of laughter and the helpless reflexive writhing that made her boobs bounce and wave wildly for all to see.
>>
>>1855755

Everything was a blur of tickling and laughing and absolutely overwhelming embarrassment, the worst, most unbearable embarrassment she had ever even imagined gripping her, crushing her, going on and on and on until it felt like it would never end, like there was nothing else in the world...

Then there was a sudden tremendous crashing noise and she fell, landing in a heap with the other girls. The blur fading, she gasped for breath, wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up, only to see nothing empty blue sky all around.

~A Christmas Gift part 29
>>
So, as you may have guessed, that was the climax that I promised several months ago, but a fairly lengthy falling action and denoument still remains
>>
File: WhyNEETsStayInside2.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WhyNEETsStayInside2.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1855757
>>1855761
I assume (hope) that you have all of this saved?

It's gonna be hell trying to find all of this story to pastebin otherwise...
>>
File: WhyNEETsStayInside3.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WhyNEETsStayInside3.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I do plan on using other girls for these Webms, for the record, but I figured the birthday girl needs her time in the spotlight.
>>
File: RenkaDoesNotAppreciateIrony.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RenkaDoesNotAppreciateIrony.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
This one is actually pretty great, when you realize this girl's weapon of choice is the very objects she's getting spanked by.
>>
I think I'll do more tomorrow. Until then, here's a silly picture I made by playing around with camera angles in the Diorama mode.
>>
File: COMIC Tenma 2015-07 pg 9.png (2 MB, 1200x1734) Image search: [Google]
COMIC Tenma 2015-07 pg 9.png
2 MB, 1200x1734
>>1855604
Kinda surprised we don't see more Guglielmo in these threads.
>>
File: 41615109_p0.jpg (517 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
41615109_p0.jpg
517 KB, 723x1024
>>1855805
I posted a link to the translated version of >>1855604 last thread, but I don't really keep up with the artist's stuff very well.
>>
>>1855772
Like I said before, I have the entire thing saved, and I plan to go back and clean it up once I'm done to make it less choppy around the choicepoints too.
>>
File: 057.jpg (2 MB, 844x4058) Image search: [Google]
057.jpg
2 MB, 844x4058
>>
>>1855821
I finished reading this and it was great, any more series similar to this one??
>>
>>1855821
>>1855835

Finished reading it eh? Source?
>>
>>1855855
Hagure Idol Jigokuhen(はぐれアイドル地獄編)
>>
>>1855787
So Saki can you do Asuka today if you are gonna do some WEBMs today
>>
File: AsukaStuck.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AsukaStuck.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1855960
Asuka's being a bit of a stick in the mud. Sorry.
>>
File: YouHaveToPayForThose.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveToPayForThose.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Until then, here's Hibari and some choco bananas.
>>
File: ThisIsntMyDolphin.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsntMyDolphin.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
And Kafuru with her inflatable banana.
>>
File: AsukaTiedUp.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AsukaTiedUp.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Actually, turns out Asuka was just a bit tied up.
>>
File: AsukaFlagPole.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AsukaFlagPole.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1855990
So we're gonna let her represent her school.
>>
>>1855987
Wonder how that one works out with the two flat-chested girls...
>>
File: 1346843115703.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1346843115703.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>1856004
Seems to be the same. Just with less bounce and more flat.

Don't really feel like making a webm of it, though.
>>
>>1855785
I just loved that.
>>
>>1855988
What a whimsical sight to behold.
>>
All of the Senran Kagura Fatalitecchis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxqUz6yvPOI
>>
Anyone have any pics/video/manga of reluctant art models?
>>
>>1856067
This isn't quite what you're looking for, but I know I have at least a couple of pictures that are closer to that subject. I need to organize my ENF Folder a bit more.
>>
File: nude_pose.jpg (370 KB, 1842x2541) Image search: [Google]
nude_pose.jpg
370 KB, 1842x2541
>>1856180
This one's pretty great, though.
>>
>>1856181

This one was literally right beside >>1856180 in my folder. I am blind as fuck.

That said, that's all the images I have in my folder that I'm aware of.
>>
>>1855991
got anything with minori in it?
>>
File: 53226737_p0.png (816 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
53226737_p0.png
816 KB, 1200x1600
>>1856193
Not currently, but I can make some tomorrow or something.
>>
File: 021f.png (731 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
021f.png
731 KB, 1024x768
>>1856182
Well, that's some nice timing.

Source is: Imouto Choukyou Nikki ~Konna Tsundere ga Ore no Imouto na Wake nai!
>>
File: Vera 7.png (512 KB, 439x2335) Image search: [Google]
Vera 7.png
512 KB, 439x2335
>>1855725
Oh my god, this is wonderful! Like I'm mad jealous about this image here. Both as an ecchi artist and spriter. I wish I could do stuff of this level. I would like if I could make the ENF game I want to make look something like this. ~Goals~

Oh right, enough of me gushing of that, here's the new Vera.
>>
>>1856239
>A1
Let's have us some fine steaks
>>
>>1856239
A1
>>
>>1856239
B2
>>
>>1856239
A1
>>
>>1855785
that's gotta hurt something somehow there.
>>
>>1856239
A1
>>
>>1856239
A1
>>
File: MinoriDressUp.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MinoriDressUp.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1856193
Here you go.
>>
File: MinoriBathTime.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MinoriBathTime.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1856448
And one more.
>>
>>1856239
B2
>>
File: DangersOfRobotics.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DangersOfRobotics.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>1856449
And something for Haruka fans.

I really need to unlock the DLC/Multiplayer finishers.
>>
Best thread in a while
>>
>>1856239
A1
>>
>>1856448
>>1856449
thanks my man
>>
File: 45ff6592aea8e5617b75d8847e1992ef.jpg (424 KB, 1059x1500) Image search: [Google]
45ff6592aea8e5617b75d8847e1992ef.jpg
424 KB, 1059x1500
I hope someone in these threads can help me on this. I'm looking for a story I read a few months ago on some other site. The problem is that my browsing history has been cleared many times since then, and I apparently never bothered to bookmark the story.

The story is basically a girl in a sewing class or club who is really bad at sewing and ends up getting a thread from her skirt caught in the machine and slowly unravels it as she's sewing. I believe she also gets a thread from her shirt caught and loses that as she runs out of the room in embarrassment.

I don't even remember if the story was written that well or not, but it popped back into my head a few days ago and I realized I couldn't find it again. Any similar stories where the girl's clothes slowly become unraveled would also be acceptable, though I'd love it if someone could identify what the original story was.
>>
>>1856843
I'm actually pretty sure that that story originated on one of these threads. If that's true, you'll be able to find it in the archived stories collection up top.
>>
>>1856843
The only story I can think of along those lines is one of Fuuka's paths in the Persona 3 ENF story on Writing.com. I don't use the site myself so I don't have the link to it, but Misa may have it since he wrote part of it.
>>
This is the manga that kickstarted my whole enf experience. I'm sure that Saki and Miss can both testify that it's an enf goldmine. Even though it has been posted on this series of threads before, I really don't want anyone to miss out. Gentlemen, I present Oh! Komarino.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/728505/2ca87899a0/

http://g.e-hentai.org/?f_search=artist%3Ahb%2Clanguage%3Aenglish&f_apply=Apply+Filter
>>
>>1856851
That is exactly what it was, thank you. That was enough information to find it again. It was actually linked in one of the earlier threads.
http://pastebin.com/uVrsWFNv
>>
>>1856865
that's a great story! thanks for the link
>>
File: 1445200365181 fixed tilt.jpg (305 KB, 1329x1440) Image search: [Google]
1445200365181 fixed tilt.jpg
305 KB, 1329x1440
I don't like dutch angles. Damn dutch.
>>
File: 1108831640437fixed tilt.jpg (165 KB, 845x785) Image search: [Google]
1108831640437fixed tilt.jpg
165 KB, 845x785
>>
File: Vera 7.png (732 KB, 439x3479) Image search: [Google]
Vera 7.png
732 KB, 439x3479
>>1856239
A won by 1 this time around~
>>
>>1856972
A
>>
>>1856972
I hope B actually gets us caught
>>
>>1856972
A
>>
>>1856985
Either option I believe have chances of her getting caught really.
>>
>>1856853
Shit anon, that's good stuff right there.

There any more ENF doujins like those?
>>
>>1856972
B
>>
>>1856972
I vote for whichever option gets us caught
>>
>>1856972
B
>>
>>1856972
B, let's get caught!
>>
>>1856972
A
>>
>>1856972
>B
Now is the perfect time to panic!
>>
>>1857020
Most things by Inomaru have ENF aspects. It nearly always goes full H though.
>>
>>1855785
lol wtf
>>
>>1856202
Anyone has more Pokémon Enf?
>>
>>1857330
rip
>>
>>1857330
>>1857337
NO, No rip
>>
>>1857467
rip in rip
>>
File: jM6s8kr.jpg (142 KB, 746x1000) Image search: [Google]
jM6s8kr.jpg
142 KB, 746x1000
About time I start giving back.
>>
File: 19DLdFk.jpg (130 KB, 834x1064) Image search: [Google]
19DLdFk.jpg
130 KB, 834x1064
>>1857528
>>
File: WoTnQTk.png (86 KB, 400x463) Image search: [Google]
WoTnQTk.png
86 KB, 400x463
>>1857529
>>
File: 43mwMFG.jpg (53 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
43mwMFG.jpg
53 KB, 774x1032
>>1857530
>>
File: bAGOvTd.jpg (60 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
bAGOvTd.jpg
60 KB, 400x533
>>1857531
>>
File: MV1s7zx.jpg (47 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
MV1s7zx.jpg
47 KB, 400x533
>>1857532
>>
File: U56uY2o.png (961 KB, 932x1200) Image search: [Google]
U56uY2o.png
961 KB, 932x1200
>>1857533
>>
File: buvD7At.png (1 MB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
buvD7At.png
1 MB, 723x1023
>>1857534
>>
File: ecADcmF.png (530 KB, 1071x1515) Image search: [Google]
ecADcmF.png
530 KB, 1071x1515
>>1857535
>>
File: p6xxtSA.png (544 KB, 1071x1515) Image search: [Google]
p6xxtSA.png
544 KB, 1071x1515
>>1857536
>>
File: ylowqNF.jpg (471 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
ylowqNF.jpg
471 KB, 750x1000
>>1857537
>>
File: yJEwlEL.jpg (110 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
yJEwlEL.jpg
110 KB, 774x1032
>>1857538
>>
File: X7vuAqp.jpg (110 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
X7vuAqp.jpg
110 KB, 600x900
>>1857539
>>
File: WgS0gqs.jpg (240 KB, 1061x1500) Image search: [Google]
WgS0gqs.jpg
240 KB, 1061x1500
>>1857540
>>
File: W7dJrWZ.jpg (94 KB, 731x1092) Image search: [Google]
W7dJrWZ.jpg
94 KB, 731x1092
>>1857541
>>
File: PNJKmg2.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
PNJKmg2.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>1857542
Alright, that's enough for now.
>>
>>1857536
>>1857537

Anyone have a translation for these? I'm dieing to know what's going through the class rep's mind in the second one.
>>
>>1857724
None of it is her commentary.

>>1857536
1: Awesome! It's also super detailed under the skirt
2: Hey stop it, it's my figure.
3: Ooh really??

>>1857537
4: Uwoooaaahhhh!! Even the girly parts are all detailed! [not 100% sure here]
5: H-hey Shiragami why are you getting all surprised?!
6: Ku-Kuromine-kun, I didn't know you had this kind of hobby...
>>
File: Vera 7.png (803 KB, 439x3951) Image search: [Google]
Vera 7.png
803 KB, 439x3951
>>1856972
A - Vera is able to avoid them.

B - Vera is cornered and caught!
>>
>>1857791
B
>>
>>1857791
a
but maybe a maybe even a closer call of getting caught? looks good btw
>>
>>1857791
B
>>
>>1857791
B

it's gotta be B
>>
>>1857791
Dive into the holed purple dome thing
>>
>>1857791
>B
These look like good people. Let's get in trouble.
>>
>>1857791
B
>>
File: TSF Monogatari Append 2.0.jpg (526 KB, 1200x1702) Image search: [Google]
TSF Monogatari Append 2.0.jpg
526 KB, 1200x1702
>>
>>1857791
B)
>>
File: serving dinner.png (2 MB, 2247x1950) Image search: [Google]
serving dinner.png
2 MB, 2247x1950
Oh, and finally finished this piece I've been working on for a bit.
>>
>>1857851
>Reply
that is hilariously low quality
>>
>>1857851
Faces seem kinda awkwardly aligned. It works well enough for your tiny drawings, but it's much more noticeable in this.
Good shading and proportions though. The hair looks straight out of a real anime
>>
These threads have become unreadable because it's nothing but goosebumps choose your own adventure fan fiction and extremely bad homebrew scribbles. I mean I know this kind of shit wouldn't have a home anywhere but on /e/ but I just wish there was an ENF thread that just focused on finding ENF manga/doujins and art instead of all this riff raff that seems to constitute 99% of the content in these threads these days.
>>
>>1857937
This is the fate of all general threads, unless the topic is so generic that new content is very abundant.
>>
File: Enf - Flora by ZFive.jpg (148 KB, 837x1024) Image search: [Google]
Enf - Flora by ZFive.jpg
148 KB, 837x1024
>>
>>1857791
>B - Vera is cornered and caught!
>>
>>1857791
B!
>>
Does anybody remember this one particular ENF manga series? I believe it involved a boy who would regularly get possessed by this fox girl. Other girls in the comic would be possessed by spirits (indicating by a mark on their butt) and the fox girl would exorcise them. Clothes destruction and lewd poses were frequent. There was a really awesome school wrestling chapter.
>>
File: 1409171103340.jpg (714 KB, 2000x1379) Image search: [Google]
1409171103340.jpg
714 KB, 2000x1379
>>1858017
Forgot to add a picture.
>>
>>1857791
Definitely B!
>>
>>1857852
its probaly better then you could make

>>1857851
looks nice
>>
>>1858040
>you can not judge a thing negatively unless you can make something better
I'm getting really tired of this retarded meme
>>
>>1857791
Worst case scenario they give her something to cover up with and help her get her spare key.
Best case they take photos and bully her.
>>
File: -201-0-1223215s219.jpg (198 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
-201-0-1223215s219.jpg
198 KB, 640x480
>>1857886
Thank you, the thought out critique is very welcomed and appreciated. I'll do some practice on heads and look at some more stuff to try and get that fixed :3

>>1857937
I can understand this frustration. I'm of course ok with leaving if a majority does dislike my content, I'm not about rocking the boat. However, I could also try to meet people halfway. I'm sitting on plenty of pictures I stumble upon, and wouldn't be against sharing more of them. Perhaps every time I upload something, I upload a couple of good pictures too. Some might be repeats of stuff we've seen, but it's something?

>>1858040
I'm glad you think it looks nice, but I'm one to agree with >>1858045 . Personal skill shouldn't be an entry hazard for criticism. I know you're calling out someone who didn't offer much in way of 'constructive' criticism, which I appreciate, but drawing skill level differences shouldn't be a factor.

>>1858052
I can tell you neither the best nor the worst case scenarios will happen XP

Oh, and here are a few pictures to make good on my new deal.
>>
>>
>>
>>1858133
>I'm of course ok with leaving if a majority does dislike my content
You're fine hon.

>I'm sitting on plenty of pictures I stumble upon, and wouldn't be against sharing more of them
Please do

>Personal skill shouldn't be an entry hazard for criticism
I appreciate your outlook here. Too many people these days think they deserve nothing but a big shiny trophy just for participation, and those people never end up improving. Your art is already pretty good and I'm sure it will get even better quickly.
>>
>>1857791
B
>>
>>1858045
Is it a meme? I dint know, i meant like dont just say its hilarous low quality
I tought /e/ was a nice place where effort was rewarded
>>
>>1858226
>I tought /e/ was a nice place where effort was rewarded
Results are rewarded. If you want a hugbox you shouldn't be on 4chan at all.
>>
File: 2f141bd980dc66a4185cbc1edb03f2c8.jpg (362 KB, 1242x1029) Image search: [Google]
2f141bd980dc66a4185cbc1edb03f2c8.jpg
362 KB, 1242x1029
>>1858017
Okitsune-Sama De Chu

I mostly remembered it for the school swimsuit chapter. Mostly for the pictured scene and the fact that everyone's swimsuits kept slipping off.
>>
File: 1.jpg (203 KB, 764x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
203 KB, 764x1200
>>1857937
Fucking tell me about it, I've been trying to keep adding new content but it keeps getting drowned in all the people responding with "hurr hurr A"

Like would it kill some of you to add a picture with your fucking shitty replies?
>>
File: 2.png (397 KB, 659x599) Image search: [Google]
2.png
397 KB, 659x599
>>1858264
Like am I the only fucker following the tags on sadpanda? There's a fair bit of ENF stuff like everyday.
>>
File: 3.png (775 KB, 714x770) Image search: [Google]
3.png
775 KB, 714x770
>>1858265
Like godfucking dammit guys. Can we get a little bit of quality control? This is getting as bad as the fucking gif/webm thread which had to employ dumb rules to weed out the sourcefags.
>>
File: 4.png (767 KB, 713x815) Image search: [Google]
4.png
767 KB, 713x815
>>1858266
Fucking deviantart tier shit in here. Some of y'all post the good shit that makes me keep coming back but Christ guys.
>>
>>1858138
Sauce ?
>>
>>1858247
Been here for a while
Some threads are total hugboxes and some are total toxic
>>
File: JObFmea.png (444 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
JObFmea.png
444 KB, 600x600
>>1858133
Oh man, I remember when I saw that To Love-Ru scene on Youtube. Got me into my favourite ecchi series and made me discover the wonderful world of ENF.
>>
File: TA9igW8.png (287 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TA9igW8.png
287 KB, 600x600
>>1858423
>>
>>1858276
SchoolMate(By Azuma Yuki)
>>
>>1858266
got a source on these?
>>
>>
File: 029_result.jpg (1 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
029_result.jpg
1 MB, 2550x3300
>>1858264
>I've been trying to keep adding new content

Here's a new one.
>>
>>1858423
>>1858424
Speaking of quality control, would it kill you to post pictures in a size where you can actually read the text, and without dumb white borders?
>>
>>1858526
http://fapservice.com/magical-patissiere-kosaki-chan-manga-fanservice-compilation/

There's the parts you'er after but a new volume was just released so be on the lookout for raws.

>>1858556
That manga is great and I added some caps in the last thread that were buried by storyfags.
>>
>>1858258
Perfect, thank you.
>>
>>1858577
Maybe you should get glasses.
>>
File: 011.png (341 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
011.png
341 KB, 640x480
Fuck everyone who is giving people who actually grasp what ENF is a hard time because they draw somewhat crudely. I have been interested in this shit longer than most, I used to spam ENF threads in /h/ before /e/ was even around with my crude coloring and shitty explanations of what ENF was trying to make it more popular.

I mean people are actuality writing half decent shit from these choose your adventure things, and if you have any ability to get off to ENF the plot is far more important to how good something is than if its fit to hang in a gallery. I like the ASN story board far more than some thread here filled with the same shit that has been posted a hundred time before.
>>
Use your imagination for fuck sakes.
>>
>>1858526
I had a feeling there was some sort of joke in the text here, and I wasn't wrong:

This "red thread of fate" is something which definitely shouldn't be pulled...
is how I feel
>>
>>1858265
any other tags besides exhibitionism and humiliation to watch?
>>
File: Rinkan Mahou 2 boost.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1721) Image search: [Google]
Rinkan Mahou 2 boost.jpg
375 KB, 1200x1721
>>1858934
There's a few artists I follow like Inomaru, Valssu, Guglielmo but the actual ENF tag isn't too bad on sadpanda. Public works pretty well too but it has huge crossover with Exhibitionism so whatever.

Pic related: Inomaru's latest solo doujin, still waiting on translations.
>>
Man I can't figure out how to get any of the games in the damn games pastebin..
>>
File: Vera 8.png (292 KB, 439x1153) Image search: [Google]
Vera 8.png
292 KB, 439x1153
>>1857791
Oh, and do not worry, no matter how nice the two girls are to Vera, Vera will not be gaining clothing from them, at least not without a vote on that specific subject.
>>
File: 0003.jpg (345 KB, 1594x1200) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
345 KB, 1594x1200
Also of course sorry to those who don't like my stuff again.
>>
File: 0003405411.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0003405411.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 0010995416.jpg (422 KB, 1104x1600) Image search: [Google]
0010995416.jpg
422 KB, 1104x1600
>>
File: 0016.jpg (98 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
0016.jpg
98 KB, 566x800
>>
File: 0017.jpg (74 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
0017.jpg
74 KB, 566x800
>>
>>1859223
A 2 Z
>>
>>1859223
A 2 Y
>>
File: EPICERERERER.jpg (297 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
EPICERERERER.jpg
297 KB, 800x1120
Does anyone have the full set of this?
>>
>>1859223
A 2 Z
>>
>>1859228
>>1859229
Isn't that from Suihei Kiki's Hideyoshi doujin?

Be nice if we could get a translation on his stuff, particularly the Mika doujins.

>>1859235
Google Nanako-san Teki na Nichijou.
>>
File: 1382998045056.jpg (434 KB, 1163x1689) Image search: [Google]
1382998045056.jpg
434 KB, 1163x1689
>>1859175
You either go to the site and pay for them like an honest person, or you search for a torrent to download them for free like everyone else.
>>
>>1859224
Maybe you should stop apologizing so much.
>>
>>1859223
A2Y
>>
>>1859223
A 2 Y
>>
File: 6FaNTw1.gif (121 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
6FaNTw1.gif
121 KB, 320x240
>>1859223
A2Z
>>
>>1859223
A 1 Z
>>
>>1859227
Dont know why those motherfuckers wrote out all the good stuff when the anime came out.
>>
>>1859223
A1Z
>>
>>1859223
A2Z
>>
>>1859463
What's it from? Google didn't give me anything.
>>
>>1859487
Aki sora chapter 4
>>
>>1859223
A2Y
>>
>>1859223
A2Y
>>
>>1859509
Thanks.
>>
>>1859223
A2Y

Also, it'd be really nice if we could archive this whole plot somewhere... Since older threads close up, you can't see the parts before the park anymore.
>>
>>1855491
>Notable ENF manga: http://pastebin.com/EVxahg1f
>If anyone has any other suggestions for ENF Anime, Manga, and Games then post them and describe them in the thread. They'll be added to the pastebins.

Well
>>
File: 1447114154384.png (711 KB, 1169x1700) Image search: [Google]
1447114154384.png
711 KB, 1169x1700
>>
>>1859778
https://archive.nyafuu.org/e/thread/1849310/
>>
File: 39426625_p1.jpg (430 KB, 549x1200) Image search: [Google]
39426625_p1.jpg
430 KB, 549x1200
2 threads ago someone posted the gif to this picture and the next one below this one, anyone want to repost that gif?
>>
File: 39426625_p2.jpg (532 KB, 620x1200) Image search: [Google]
39426625_p2.jpg
532 KB, 620x1200
>>1859850
>>
File: 1443300489895.gif (388 KB, 281x567) Image search: [Google]
1443300489895.gif
388 KB, 281x567
>>1859850
Why is using the archive so hard for you people
>>
>>1859793
source ;-;?
>>
File: 02.jpg (674 KB, 1106x1600) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
674 KB, 1106x1600
>>
>>1859793
>>1859871
Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi dake no Mono ni Narimashita
>>
>>1859939
Is there more of this
>>
File: 20.jpg (358 KB, 970x1500) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
358 KB, 970x1500
Why does God hate us? Why doesn't he allow this series to get more translations?
>>
>>1860040
I own all the physical volumes despite not being able to read Japanese and I say it's completely worth it.

Greatest ENF manga ever made
>>
File: NEOBK-1856419.jpg (48 KB, 349x500) Image search: [Google]
NEOBK-1856419.jpg
48 KB, 349x500
Speaking of owning physical volumes and not being able to read Japanese, not only is this just a reprint of his old work, but it's actually CENSORED as well.

All the buttholes were removed for some reason.
>>
>>1860040
So what's the title again?
>>
>>1860076
See
>>1859792
>>
>>1857937
It's not a zero sum game where one more deviantart CYOA post means one less high quality artwork.
>>
File: BU5B7Ss.png (2 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
BU5B7Ss.png
2 MB, 1200x900
>>1860157
What a coincidence, I just uploaded this to my stash.
>>
>>1860157
I'd like to post the third of these three images, but I don't know whether or not it would be considered too /u/.
>>
>>1860159
Do it
>>
File: 020.jpg (445 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
445 KB, 1200x900
>>1860159
This?
>>
>>1860171
Yep.
>>
>>1859223
A1Y
>>
>>1857330
>>1857467
>>1857479
?
>>
>>1860213
Melody died
>>
>>1859223
a2z
>>
>>1859223
A2Z!!
>>
>>1859223
ayytoozee
>>
>>1860027
Otchokochoitto - With A Klutz
>>
File: mousou megane.png (524 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
mousou megane.png
524 KB, 1100x1600
Recently discovered a pretty good manga which follows an "x-ray glasses" theme. Not a whole lot of ENF but the voyeuristic themes will be loved I'm sure.
>>
File: Vera 8.png (404 KB, 439x1933) Image search: [Google]
Vera 8.png
404 KB, 439x1933
>>1859223
>>
File: 001_20100503161337.jpg (467 KB, 983x1400) Image search: [Google]
001_20100503161337.jpg
467 KB, 983x1400
>>1859307
Pardon me for that, I'll try to be better about such a habit.
>>
File: 002_20100503161337.jpg (404 KB, 982x1400) Image search: [Google]
002_20100503161337.jpg
404 KB, 982x1400
>>1859778
Search google for "anewenfartist" and find my DeviantArt, that'll have them all there if you don't want to use the 4chan archive sites.
>>
>>
>>
>>1858264
>>1857937

Honestly can't it just be separated in to a enf picture/manga thread and a enf story thread? this seems like it would be easy to fix.
>>
File: 1329367554515.jpg (198 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1329367554515.jpg
198 KB, 600x800
>>1860535
C
Play it cool
>>
File: Haircut 03.png (798 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
Haircut 03.png
798 KB, 1129x1600
>>1860540
I think some sort of idea like this was brought up before? I can't recall fully, but I think the conclusion was that a story thread alone wouldn't be allowed because this is an image board? I'm not against a split of threads if it can work out.
>>
>>
File: ○学生強制露出p01.jpg (239 KB, 1045x1500) Image search: [Google]
○学生強制露出p01.jpg
239 KB, 1045x1500
>>
File: ○学生強制露出p05.jpg (219 KB, 1045x1500) Image search: [Google]
○学生強制露出p05.jpg
219 KB, 1045x1500
>>
File: ○学生強制露出p09.jpg (228 KB, 1045x1500) Image search: [Google]
○学生強制露出p09.jpg
228 KB, 1045x1500
>>
>>1860535
A
>>
>>1860535
C
>>
>>1860535
B
>>
>>1860535
A is the only reasonable choice.
>>
>>1860535
A
>>
>>1860535
A
>>
>>1860535
A
>>
>>1860601
A is a terrible idea. Tilly will probably feel sorry for her and give her something to cover up with.

B is the obvious choice
>>
>>1860540
If only because the shit I'm about is right here in all these one letter responses.

>>1860552
>>1860556
>>1860559
>>1860601
>>1860609
>>1860610
>>1860624
>>1860638

I don't really mind the stories as it doesn't bury other posts, its this shit which is killing these threads.
>>
>>1860647
So do you just hold all your images until people do things you don't like so you can post one and complain about all the non-contributors or what?

I'd be happy to write you a post filtering regex you can use to filter out the vote posts if they bother you so much.
>>
>>1860638
Like I said, clothes will not be gained unless I specifically call it out. You will see a very distinct options like "Vera puts on the shirt" when that is actually possible. So don't worry, I won't blindside you guys with extra cover.

B could also lead to Tilly helping, as she is inclined to believe that Vera is in need of help already. Body language definitely implies a girl who needs something to cover up with.

This all said, votes for Tilly being Teasing/Concerned were down to the wire, concerned barely winning. I think I might have that apparent in the character at some point, that although she is concerned, she isn't incapable of being turned to teasing too.
>>
>>1860535
Definitely B
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.