[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would I approach making my own portable flag pole that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0959.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1200
How would I approach making my own portable flag pole that's
A. Under $13
Then
B. Disposable
Or
C. Collapsible in a way that wouldn't make it a weapon

I'm going to a Trump rally this Friday and it's going to involve a lot of waiting initially so I bought a 3x5 Gadsden flag to wave while I fend off protestors at the gate, but once I get to the front of the line TSA will be confiscating any thing that could be a weapon, any ideas?
>>
File: wood poles.jpg (36 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
wood poles.jpg
36 KB, 750x500
I was thinking buying a stick from Lowes as the disposable option, not sure if it would fit in a trash bin however
>>
Well first youre going to want to reevaluate being a Trump supporter... in the event that you decide to continue in your misguided ways, google search diy suicide... God Speed
>>
Collapsible tent pole.

Selfie stick, put a go-pro on the top and get some hip footage.

Or do the classic and buy a festival flag pole for less than €10.
>>
>>998409
I thought trump was pro carry but won't even allow flag poles in his events? His double talk is astonishing, the fact people swallow it leaves me speachless.
>>
>>998454
>>998443
samefag detected

>>998409
Stick an aluminum rod through a pool noodle.
>>
>>998409
Every active trump supporter I see is a laid off welder who has never voted in his life or 14 year old kids like this

I will probably still vote for him out of spite, but they are the most cringeworthy group for sure
>>
>>998443
>t. burn victim
>>
I'm sure by the day of the rally flags will be allowed.

Trump chances his opinion daily, take yesterday when he decided to support gun free zones after saying he would ban them.

It's all part of his charm.
>>
>>998506
That's the one thing about trump. He is pandering to Republicans by spouting vague policies that sound like they fall in with the party line.
Every establishment Republican hates him because they know in reality he has in the past been much further left than they would ever allow.

He is going to ride his vague rhetoric to the oval office and will be a lot more of a true centrist, more so than this country has seen in decades
>>
>>998454
There is a difference between carry in public vs a private event, Trump rally's are private events
>>
>>998506
Where did he say that?
>>998515
He has been saying the exact same things now as he did 30 years ago in the 80s
>>
Kids fishing rod
>>
>>998562
>He has been saying the exact same things now as he did 30 years ago in the 80s

This the the wrong board to fight about this, but maybe you should look a little harder at what he has said and who he has given money to in the past.
He has flip flopped a lot, even without having a political career to look at.
>>
old car antenna
>>
>>998562
>He has been saying the exact same things now as he did 30 years ago in the 80s

2 seconds of googling. First result.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-positions-flip-flops/
>>
>>998515
>He is going to ride his vague rhetoric to the oval office and will be a lot more of a true centrist, more so than this country has seen in decades

I've got no dog in this fight but I do find it hilarious that he is single-handedly dismantling the republican party. And it needs it too. The past 2 elections shows just how out of touch they are. Romney? Really? McCain I can understand but that AW wanna be milf from Alaska as his running mate?

I hope Bernie does the same with the democrats. Hillary is exactly the type of person you don't want to give power to.

Either way don't expect much to get done in the next 4 years. The executive branch will be checked by the legislature.
>>
>>998559
Slap the words "gun free zone" on any private event or venue (political rally, movie theatre or school) and people have a problem with it. Unless trump does it, then those people don't have a problem with it.
Talk about double standards.
>>
you are going to dispose of a flag?
fucking commie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.