[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /diy/ i know some of you may have seen Tron: Legacy. doe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tron_legacy_image_02.jpg (104 KB, 1000x1073) Image search: [Google]
tron_legacy_image_02.jpg
104 KB, 1000x1073
hi /diy/ i know some of you may have seen Tron: Legacy.

does anyone knows any software that could make my voice like C.l.u's here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR7nXku4Jpg [Embed]
@1:40

his voice sound metallic.
thank you
>>
Just talk into a tin can.
>>
>>996325
seems unpractical
>>
File: InTheYear2005.jpg (72 KB, 843x737) Image search: [Google]
InTheYear2005.jpg
72 KB, 843x737
>>996298
Run it through an audio editing program. Shouldn't matter too much what specifically you do, just make sure that it involves lossily recomputing the waveform. Crank it up until you hear distortion, then do the reverse of whatever you did (not "undoing" it). You should get something similar to what you started with, with metallic-sounding distortion.

Alternately, running the audio through a vocoder program, then blending it with the original, should give you considerable control of the specifics. Think Soundwave's original voice.
>>
>>996329
>implying talking like a tin man is
>>
I would like to second this request for Ultron's voice from the beginning

https://youtu.be/hI9GyhX7yHM
>>
>>996298
>tfw they cancelled plans for the next tron

I was so excited for it too. Legacy was amazing.
>>
>>996436
ikr
>>
3 packs of cigs a day
>>
>>996298
it`s a chorus, just do it with audacity
>>
>>996435
two "layers" of sound, you voice without the effect and one with a chorus
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.