[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on AvE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMPOSSIBLE.png (1 MB, 1257x670) Image search: [Google]
IMPOSSIBLE.png
1 MB, 1257x670
Opinions on AvE?
>>
Funny
>>
>>996290
Not funny.
>>
A little funny.
>>
>>996290
Skookum.
>>
He can sure chooch
>>
Hes pretty good at beelin baddadas
>>
>>996290
Pretty funny until you realise he's just imitating Red Green show's dialog and after watching a lot of his videos it get's a bit annoying but still a good channel.
>>
Keep your dick in a vice.
>>
>>996290
Sometimes funny, sometimes he's got some good info on fixing stuff with what you've got, and the tool reviews are great. But some of the shit he does is stupid.
>>
>>996362
You mean like that time he threaded a potato?
>>
>>996290

I like him. Feels like a more crude version of Red Green.
>>
I'd watch it if he was more like Clickspring or abom79 and less like ElectroBOOM.

I want to see a skilled individual, which he clearly is, doing things that take skill. Any fuck can put a potato in a lathe. I want to learn some shit.
>>
>>996290
I like that he call's pretty much every tool he dismantles shit.
>>
>>996290
My opinion varies drastically between videos. Some are good, others are crap. Overall, I don't really care much for their videos.
>>
File: Untitled34.jpg (258 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled34.jpg
258 KB, 1366x768
Messy workshop triggers my OCD, most of the times he's working in a 1ft^2 space because there's a lot of shit around him, his videos leave me thinking how does he make them...

>pushes mess away with his arm
>puts whatever he'll be working between all that shit
>video frame is a close shot with less than 2ft^2 so you can't see all the shit there's around
>proceeds to use, dissassemble or destroy the thing
>out of focus
>Choochem skookum
>focus you son of a diddly!
>Keep your dick in a vice
>Joins 3 or 4 takes into video
>Uploads
>>
>>996517
>their
Glad you joined a thread to demonstrate that you respond solely to get attention and fill threads with garbage. Fuck you, retard.
>>
>>996535
>all those knipex pliers

Now we know he posts on this board!
>>
>>996290
>unfunny
>annoying
>a total hack
>probably cuckolded by wife
also, fuck off AvE, go back to YT
>>
I mean it's obvious he's fat and bald, but the sort of fat and bald that wears wrangler jeans and check shirts. The sort of fat and bald you'd have a good drink and night out with. The sort of fat and bald you can trust.
>>
>>996672
The sort of fat and bald you can suck each others, maybe rimjob, maybe fuck in the ass a bit, but still be good friends (no homo)
>>
But who was phone but who will teach me about but who dick vice ice???
>>
>>996290
Listening to a guy talk about power tools and machining in Canadian... What's there not to love? I watched like 80% of his vids then started watching Big Clive's channel on electronics. Both are top tier.
>>
>>996290
Is that you, AvE? You sending out feelers to see if anyone screenshotted your reflection in the battery case on that last vid? No worries. We tend to like you, but not THAT much.

I bet he DOES at least lurk here though.

>It might look like shit, but IIIIIIIII made it!
>>
I stumbled across his channel a few months ago, and my first though was "wonder if /diy/ knows about this guy."
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.