[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian mealmoth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Indianmeal_moth_2009.jpg (96 KB, 640x747) Image search: [Google]
Indianmeal_moth_2009.jpg
96 KB, 640x747
Went out for a cigarette in the middle of the night and noticed that the small entrance hall to my house had like 8 of these fuckers scooting around the window.
I suspect it's an Indian mealmoth (Plodia interpunctella).

>I haven't seen them anywhere else in the house.
>They've only dicked around in the small vestibule.
>They're only there by night. Although they seemed numerous in the night, this morning I saw none.

tldr how to holocaust indian mealmoths
>>
>>995640
oy vey, mealmoths are bros. you need to stop this hate speech. you better not try to gas them.
>>
Do you have pets? If you have any sort of seed or grain, it can have mealmoths. Bird seed, rodent feed.
And try not to squish them, they leave a little brown stain that is fucking impossible to remove.
>>
File: mantis.jpg (37 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
mantis.jpg
37 KB, 460x306
These fuckers will wipe out moths like fat kids go through cake.

Either that or make friends with the spider bros
>>
Your house doesn't have a street in it, it'll be fine.
>>
>>995640
Put all food items in your fridge/freezer. Flour, crackers, bird feed, dry pet food, etc. They are most likely coming for that stuff.
>>
>>995640
Just poo in loo senpai.
>>
Gently coat you hallway in DDT. Use your palms to really rub it in. Don't worry, my Republican congresspeople told me it being bad for the environment is just a Democrat and Communist myth. The only reason we don't do that on the 'states is because by our benevolence we give DDT to the poor countries, while we make do with more expensive alternatives, because of the economy.
>>
>>995671
Underrated.

>DESIGNATED
>>
>>995640
We had mealmoths in our pantry due to a package that had mealmoth eggs laid in it.

They are persistent little fuckers.

Spray them with insect killing spray outside your house.

They lay a fuckload of eggs in food, kill them before they lay their eggs. They eat through plastic wrappers and cardboard to get into food.

Set your house on fire if need be.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.