[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wurlitzer 3400 statesman jukebox not playing side A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I have a Wurlitzer 3400 that wont play side A only B. I replaced the side 1 solenoid that moves the small arm that selects the side but no dice,it moves into place but not long enough for the mechanism to catch the arm and goes back to the resting position choosing side b every time. It seems that everything is working but its like there's a timing issue with that soldenoid does anyone know what my issue might be?
>>
File: wurl.jpg (135 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
wurl.jpg
135 KB, 700x525
op here the pic updated with the small selector arm circled
>>
Are the gears fine?
>>
not really they have good size teeth on them but the gears dont seem to have anything to do with the side selection, that little arm is what really engages everything
>>
>>989585
Sounds to me like the power going to the solenoid is being cut off before it should be.

Protip: You know who would know a bunch about this stuff? Pinball service people. You might try asking on one of their forums if you can't fix it here.
>>
Im almost thinking its a problem with the control board, possibly a timing chip is getting too much voltage and screwing up the voltage pulse. I just figured i would ask because i was hoping it might be something stupid.
>>
And did you mean fine toothed gear or condition because the gears are in great shape if thats what u were asking.
>>
Bump for justice, this is a cool as hell topic tbf.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.