[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a bad termite infestation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Termite.png (157 KB, 847x567) Image search: [Google]
Termite.png
157 KB, 847x567
and they swarm this time of year. Should I be worried? I told my landlord but he made it very clear that he doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>989036
As long as they are not chewing on the structure of your house...
>>
>>989036
Do you have a wood framed house? Or is it brick or steel?

If its wood framed then you're pretty fucked, you could wait for the house to collapse on you and then sue the shit out of your landlord though.
>>
>>989044
This. OP make sure you are dead, then you can sue your landlord for killing your life and ask for hundreds of thousands in compensation.
>>
>>989047
>>989044

Yeah it's definitely wood. Fuck, it's especially bad considering my landlord is my brother in-law.

Never rent from family members. I can't stress that enough.
>>
File: IMG_20150531_215022965.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150531_215022965.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
Yes, you should be worried. I moved out of my rental home because my landlord refused to fix the problem. When I had a swarm, I had to turn of all the lights and kept a light on outside of my porch to attract them. That seem to do the trick.
>>
File: IMG_20150531_214241121.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150531_214241121.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
This is what I ended up doing.
>>
>>990381
>no lawn mower
5/10 - fire is nice...
>>
>>989049
Never do any business with family members*.

Typically paperwork is the first casualty in something like this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.