[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How i can get the repair manual of ford ranger 2000 in PDF, i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 443x332
How i can get the repair manual of ford ranger 2000 in PDF, i already search and cant find anything, please help...

Pic related, but not my truck
>>
>>971631
If you are too retarded to find the manual having us spoon feed it to you ain't gonna help. You aren't even on the right board. Hell, you might be forgiven for asking about this on /v/ instead of /r/ but you fucked that up too.
>>
why dont you go to the AUTO BOARD /o/ and ask there. since your fucking manual isnt DIY and we arent going to just hand you info when you didnt even look for it yourself.
>>
>>971631
Go to fordrangerforums.com or the rangerstation.com or any other ford ranger forum
pretty sure they have links for all that shit
>>
>>971632
>>971758
different anon here, Ive tried to find the manual for my 95 car and I cant find it anywhere, so dont be too harsh on him.
I did manage to find a manual for a similar model, but it was so shit that the diagrams were literally unusable. The parts that were "usable" didnt even contain information that was of any use. Like it was just diagrams that you could know by looking at the damn car.
>>
You can't get a repair manual direct from Ford but the next best thing is a Haynes manual. I've owner a lot of fords and these will will tell you everything you need to know mechanically. As for fault finding it takes a bit of intuition but it's the best chance you have.

Here in the UK they are about £20/25 but worth every penny and you can find them on eBay.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160403-032420.png (649 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160403-032420.png
649 KB, 1080x1920
Quick look on eBay. You might even be able to get a PDF off a torrent site.
>>
Check your library's website. Mine has access to the online repair manuals
>>
>>971763
this.
Even if you can't find the link to the pdf manuals. they probably have walk-through how tos on anything you'll ever need or want to do to your ranger, including pics, video and step by step instruction with parts source references.
whatever you think you might do to your ranger, some else has already done it.
>>
>>971631
>repair manual of ford ranger 2000
http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=url,uid

User ID: tech
Password: tech

scroll down to "Auto Repair Reference Center Beta"

I only found this because I googled it for you. so here you go /diy/. comprehensive access to all the chiltons manuals.
>>
>>971944
damn thats nice, not op, 95 car guy here. Thanks. I probably wouldnt have found that. Its got diagrams for my car on there that I couldnt find elsewhere.
>>
>>971758
Literally, you don't understand how /o/ is. He has a slightly better chance asking here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.