[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me solve this puzzle, I can't seem to get this air
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-3175568463105717998.jpg (313 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3175568463105717998.jpg
313 KB, 720x1280
Help me solve this puzzle, I can't seem to get this air drill of the air tank nozzle.
>>
...pull down towards the hose on the knurled part of the brass fitting

if that doesn't do it, unscrew with a wrench at the base of the aluminum drill handle.
>>
>>965352
Thanks pal literally a minute after posting this I pulled the bearing back and the drill fell to the floor. I laughed at my ignorance.
>>
Wait. How did you get it on there in the first place without knowing that? That's not the kind of fitting you can just plug in without moving the collar.
>>
>>965369
Sometimes you can just jam in it.

>Probably at a school or relatives shop and is needing to air up a tire or something.
>>
>>965364

man, what a stupid fuck...
>>
>>965448
What this guy said.
>>
>>965448
Hop off my dick anon
>>
>>965448
ignorant =/= stupid
>>
>>965448
hey brah remember that time you were so stupid your mother had to teach you not to shit yourself and use a toilet? or the time some sad sack had to teach you addition in school? yeah we all start out not knowing shit about shit. encourage learning and improving. stop being a salty cunt
>>
File: umadbro.jpg (129 KB, 755x530) Image search: [Google]
umadbro.jpg
129 KB, 755x530
>>965693
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.