[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /diy/! I'v build my own homegym and I'm missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Hi /diy/!
I'v build my own homegym and I'm missing a Plate Holder (pic related)
do you have any idea on how to build my own Plate holder?
I don't realy have the money to buy one
>>
If you have an Okay welder,could just use scrap re-bar and weld it all up
>>
File: 1458293855283.jpg (9 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458293855283.jpg
9 KB, 450x450
>>963743
I found this pretty decent design that should be quite easy to remake wig some rough estimate sizes and box steel.
>>
>>963743
show gym
>>
>>963743
Do you have a circular saw?
2x4s and some 1" steel pipe would be a simple solution.
>>
what tools do you have?

and i have my own home gym too but i just lean the plates against the wall
>>
>>963750
Underrated post
>>
If you're intent on a metal holder, weld some tubing like your pic.

If you're doing it /diy/ style, get some 2x4's, some black iron pipe, and a shitload of screws. Your joints can be door hinges. It'll hold your plates, just don't be rough and slam them on there unless you fortify it with triangles.
>>
Yoga mat.
Stack weights.
Done.
>>
You don't have 27 bucks op? I'd probably just put them on the floor and give up on life.
>>
>>964113
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>964214
nice pasta, fag.
third time i've seen this exact rant.
also, the lack of replies shows that the post is being overlooked, thus underrated.
>>
>>964344
The thread only had 3 replies between the post and your shitpost
>>
>>963743
Home gym mustard race here. I've never found a need for a plate tree, I simply leave them stacked neatly in the corner next to cage.
>>
>>964782
>mustard race
>>
>>964214
Underrated post
>>
1" steel pipe, a hand thread maker and some fittings you can even find the 45° or lower
>>
>>964783
First time on the internet?
>>
>>964214
Cool pasta, haven't seen this one yet
>>
>964214
Say that to my face mother... ah fug it, I can't even pretend to myself that I'm still amused by this stuff.
>>
>>963743
>>963793
deliver OP, I want to see this guillotine
>>
I will post a pic in the morning of what I made to hold my weights, I have a welder however but I didn't care to make it pretty
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.