[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna build a clubhouse in the woods for me and my neo nazi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
I wanna build a clubhouse in the woods for me and my neo nazi buddies to have club meetings in. Can you guys give me some ideas?
>>
>>958378
Put a shipping container 10 ft below sea level.

Its perfect.
>>
>>958382
Yeah make sure you and your Nazi friends get into it before the crane let's go
>>
File: Castle_Wolfenstein.jpg (458 KB, 2000x1120) Image search: [Google]
Castle_Wolfenstein.jpg
458 KB, 2000x1120
Build a castle
>>
log cabin? , use the materials that are around you ,having a chainsaw definately would speed things up . you could make a small wood burning stove for heat out of an old propane container , you would need to make a chimney
try to build away from where it would be seen by walkers ,
>>
>>958378
Why do neo nazis take part in homosexual sex in prison?
>>
Why do you need a club house to have sex with your skinhead friendes?
>>
File: klubhaus.jpg (208 KB, 972x1024) Image search: [Google]
klubhaus.jpg
208 KB, 972x1024
>>958378
The best way would probably be to just buy some pressure-treated lumber at the store, that way you could easily carry the materials out into the woods (2x4s are light and easy for 2 men to carry on their shoulders).
>>
>>960126
It's alright to build wood directly onto concrete?
>>
>>960142
As long as that concrete isn't getting wet, sure.
>>
>>958519
I'm only suggesting the shipping container because they are Neo Nazis. If they had morals i would suggest something that would work.
>>
It's very important that all the joints be nailed and glued together with a mixture of aluminum powder, iron oxide and parafin. If you don't do this, the whole thing will fall down.
>>
>>958378
Can I join your club?
>>
>>958382
>10 ft below sea level
>mfw sea level is >1000 down
at that point its solid rock, you dont need the container, or walls.
>>
>>960578
Well, at least it sunk.
>>
>>960600
sunk? its solid land. His bunker would be the safest place on or in this planet.
>>
>>960575
Sorry, anon. This club is only for distinguished aryan gentleman warriors.
>>
>>960608
Bury it underground then. Either way, doesn't matter.
>>
>>958378
>fastest
Cut & Weld together some shipping containers. Cut some square holes for windows on walls
>true kkk style
Build or attain a wooden barn.
>>
File: outhouses 003.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
outhouses 003.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
Something like this should do you fine.
>>
A treehouse may be a fun idea jew blood can be used for a lot of things from glue to multipurpous decoration
>>
Just kill yourself instead anon
>>
Make a swastika shaped treehouse,
With the password being 1488
Make all the rope ladders end in nooses for whimsical aesthetics
>>
I'd advise taking a meth lab and using it as a clubhouse, also allowing you to make profits off of the drugs.
>>
>neo nazi
>not full nazi
>not Stalinist
Take your bullshit somewhere else.
>>
>>963082
Russian bias confirmed. fuck gaijin.
>>
>>963089
Fuck u mean nigga? Stalinist is obviously the master race, fuck you fascists.
>>
>>960489
He's joking, you idiot
>>
>>959812
To assert dominance over the inferior.

>>960489
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Nazi.
>>
>>962698
This. Whatever you do man, you had better make it in the shape of a swastika.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.