[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my deskspace is boring as fuck. I was thinking about hanging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_3837.jpg (209 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3837.jpg
209 KB, 640x480
So, my deskspace is boring as fuck. I was thinking about hanging some shelves around it to put action figures/anime statues on. I was looking at Ikea Lacks but the depth on them in around 10" and that would make them stick out pretty fucking far.

-What would be a nice layout for it with it looking cramped as fuck?

-What are some decent floating shelves that don't have a foot long depth?
>>
You should make some since this is /diy/.
>>
>>958303
I think that lay out is pretty good. I'd say go 2 12" shelves and maybe like a 43" overhead.

I'd also put the computer on the floor
>>
>>958303
I never made floating shelves but I can't imagine it being hard.
>>
Build a desk
>>
Jesus dude. Get some lights in there. Put some action figures and things on your desk. Why does your wall make it look like you live in a literal cave?
>>
>>958303
Don't know about the computer being on the floor, but the 2 12" shelves sounds great. Get a small box for the computer and keep it off the floor. It will help you keep the dust out. :)
>>
>>958303
dont put the two lower left, it is getting too busy, just get one long one at the top, then you can add more on top later to make a shelf
>>
>>958557
The flash bulb on the camera broke as it was taking the picture that's why it's dark and you see the odd lights on the wall.
>>958561
Too busy? Hmmm. Well honestly I want 2 smaller one for specific figures on both side and the big one would just be random figures.
>>
Od
>>
Hmmm I think 3 shelves isn't bad. I'd watch out for shelf depth. You don't want to make it seem like you have s box around your screen.
>>
>>958303
kewl dragon face on your wall
>>
Come on he needs shelf ideas for his man dollies
>>
>using Intel
Fuck off and off yourself.
>>
>>960676
My laptop died, I bought a $200 Acer from Walmart to last until the summer.
>>960628
ACTION FIGURES*
>>
>>958303
>to put action figures/anime statues on
hide your powerlevel like the rest of us, it is the only way to obtain a qt grill
>>
>Is poor and untalented
>Animu figurines

/g/ please go
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.