[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can do this cardboard ? Thank you .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: pontoon-bike-1024x602.jpg (169 KB, 1024x602) Image search: [Google]
pontoon-bike-1024x602.jpg
169 KB, 1024x602
I can do this cardboard ?
Thank you .
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>957420
Like with sono tubes? Yes, but you need to water proof them so they last longer than a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4RudTL458Y
>>
>>957426
I do not have any sonotube but I have lot of boxes . CAn I wax box and waterproof ?
>>
>>957450
You sure can try. But you also must reinforce box. Otherwise it will collapse.
>>
TCNJ student?
>>
>>957459
like of great america cowboy john wayne : if it ai not broke do not fix !
>>
Use soda bottles. Waxed box would stay waterproof for long.
>>
>>957508
would not*
>>
>>957492
omg yes

wrap that shit in shrink wrap

is this for a daily commute down the mekong?

wrap it a lot, or replace it every day
>>
I hope you figure it out OP.i need you at the factory making my next pair of shoes.
>>
>>957627
Fuck you ! It would be better to give birth to pork barbecue than mental retard we see who is joker when China POWER then USA is making shoes for me ! FUCK USA
>>
>>957708
I wont be making any shoes.we have mexicans for that.anyways...so hows the cardboard bikeboat coming?
>>
>>957627
>>957708
>>957722
You guys should really find a local cobbler to have your shoes tailor made for your feet. Buying shoes from overseas from people that have never seen your feet is really an ignorant and/or stupid thing to do.

The shoe should be made to fit your foot. Your foot should not be made to fit your shoe.
>>
>>957726
Sure thing charles dickens.because thats the way people typically get shoes.
>>
Hey op,all shoe jokes aside,im wondering if you could polyurethane the cardboard with a spray.seems cheap and easy.it wouldnt improve the integrity but i bet itd make it waterproof.
>>
>>957722
>>957733
i will start soon no fear
>>
File: 213.png (435 KB, 1279x929) Image search: [Google]
213.png
435 KB, 1279x929
>>957731
No, seriously. You can get a pair of shoes that will last you a life time. Tailored shoes are incomparable to shoes manufactured overseas. They are also very expensive, with good reason, but only if the cobbler is a skilled craftsmen. There are still shitty cobblers out there. So be wary.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>957746
>You can get a pair of shoes that will last you a life time.
>>
>>957770
If you're paying $5k-$6k for them, they should last that long.
>>
>>957790
I wouldnt spend that much on shoes in my life
>>
>>957790
>$5k-$6k
>shoes

This is either a poorly thought-out joke or a troll, right?

...right?
>>
>>957797
>>957800
Think about how much you spend on shoes over your life time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.