[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, I picked up some kinda rusty but sturdy music stands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: DV020_Jpg_Jumbo_467207.jpg (43 KB, 1450x1450) Image search: [Google]
DV020_Jpg_Jumbo_467207.jpg
43 KB, 1450x1450
hey guys, I picked up some kinda rusty but sturdy music stands a few weeks ago and I'm getting around to getting the paint and rust off with a stripper wheel. I was going to paint one dark blue and the other turquoise. any of you guys have any cooler ideas for music stands?
>>
>>954480
What a waste of time, data, electricity, broadband usage, leds, optic nerve life span and energy.

Fuck you OP it's your music stand. It aint like it's got a surface you can express anything on, just paint it MLP colours and get a grip on your life.
>>
I think matte black music stands look great.
>>
>>954485
don't be an asshole, dude. I'm just asking if anyone has any better ideas than what I was planning to do, before I get around to painting it.
>>
>>954488
I was a band nerd in HS til 2000, so we had plenty of em around at school. but I've never had my own music stand...and these are kinda rusty and I wanted to make it my own. so I'd have to paint it SOME color.

as it is I have some naval jelly or whatever its called, that should take care of the parts with pitted rust spots.

oh, I wonder if I could make the shelf look like the grill of a VW GTI. think that'd be cool? I already have the red paint from when I painted my PC case to look like that.
>>
>>954491
I can't help it.
>>
>>954491
Fuckface.
>>
>>954501
>>954503
you can't help being a noncontributing faggotron in a thread that you don't like?

wow, kid. you're probably going to have a rude awakening when you get into the real world where there's at least half the world's population isn't doing what you want to do.

wish I could bear witness to you getting your shit slapped when you call someone fuckface.
>>
what a waste of a pair of lungs, stop breathing. you pile of shit.
>>
File: temper-tantrum.jpg (332 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
temper-tantrum.jpg
332 KB, 1280x853
>>954511
pic related, its you bitching and moaning about this DIY in particular.
>>
>>954508
lol, i'm 32 and have been self employed for 15 years,
I'm just board, remember; it might be /doy/ but it's still 4chan.

>>954511
Well said, OP must be a bitch of a fag.
>>
You might be able to make a cheap hydraulic cylinder for something. Maybe combine it with the grease gun hydraulic pump AvE put up on YouTube.
>>
>music stands are for faggots
>op has a music stand
>?????
>>
It's a pretty straightfoward thing, not much to modify it with, i'd use it as an ipad holder
>>
Hi OP.Im doing something similar with an old guest sign in book stand.were making a rolling recipe book cart for the kitchen.idk if that interests you.i just felt like contributing something intelligent to this thread.
>>
>>954480
Incorporate a balancing robot and you'll have a self-balancing, rolling music podium.
>>
File: OP.jpg (81 KB, 1450x1450) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
81 KB, 1450x1450
>>954480
Here you go. You've got two, so you can make one each for mum and dad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.