[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've always thought hotel rooms were more comfy than my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: park-hyatt9[1].jpg (42 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
park-hyatt9[1].jpg
42 KB, 550x366
I've always thought hotel rooms were more comfy than my own place.

How do I make my place look like a hotel room?
>>
Steal furniture from a hotel or shop at ikea
>>
>>950956
get better lighting in your house
>>
>>950956
Anon you have just provided us an image of what you want your home to look like, just look at the picture and copy it.......
>>
get rid of all your clutter and keep fla surfaces empty. clean shit everyday.
>>
White bed sheets. Look up nice resorts, sandals resorts, etc. they all have fully white bed sheets with some kind of wooden bed frame.
>>
Let stranger business men sleep in your bed when your at work.
>>
>>950956
hire a maid to clean
>>
>>950956
Pack all your essentials into a suitcase. Throw everything else away.
>>
>>950956

Get envelopes and cash...drop an envelope w/$150 off in your neighbors letter slot...

Feel poor after staying a few nights...
>>
>>950970
Or how about op posting a pic of their current living space to compare and get advice
>>
Turn your eyes into HDR lenses and get professional lighting in your house.
>>
>how do i make my house
>look more like this picture
>>
>>951276
OPs neighbor detected
>>
File: 1455811489003.gif (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1455811489003.gif
67 KB, 230x230
>>950956
>look at picture
>look at room
>play spot the difference
>change the difference until no longer able to spot
>???
>profit

But some things to note, down lighting and lamps, no flurecent bulbs or single bulbs hanging from the ceiling, it's clean, all the walls and fixtures match each other, all the furniture match each other, it's a clean cut minimalist look with not a lot of clutter.
>>
File: TS_Hotel_King_lowrez.jpg (157 KB, 1080x630) Image search: [Google]
TS_Hotel_King_lowrez.jpg
157 KB, 1080x630
>>951540
>not a lot of clutter
There are many styles of hotel decor, but lack of clutter of personal items is about the only commonality.
>>
>>950956
design a proper hotel room in your house
charge people $100 a night to sleep in it
if they think you are nuts - you're doing something wrong
if they might consider it - you are on your way
if they pay the $100 - you've found the secret
>>
>>950956

neutral colours
no personal statements
erase soul
think like a capitalist and make the room appeal to anyone.
>>
They hire professional stagers to take care of the furniture placement.
>>
Clean it regularly? lol fuckin slob
>>
Lighting is important. Lots of different sources at different heights and never use an overhead light as a primary source
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.