[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
indian headdress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
Any information on making one.
>>
File: 1454824080462.jpg (167 KB, 787x830) Image search: [Google]
1454824080462.jpg
167 KB, 787x830
http://www.jillianundercover.com/2013/11/tutorial-how-to-make-native-headdress.html
>>
>>943025
Well thank you smart ass
>>
File: make-an-indian-headdress.jpg (499 KB, 751x1024) Image search: [Google]
make-an-indian-headdress.jpg
499 KB, 751x1024
>>943035
couldnt find the actual way to make one since most links are about its history or why you shouldn't wear one
>>
>>943020
Try and look up regalia (Term used because they are meant to respect the culture, compared to a costume) making instructions on headdresses from the Order of the Arrow of Boy Scouts. They do a lot of traditional performing and keep everything kosher by each tribe's wishes, but practically every they wear is handmade by themselves.
>>
>>943549
Dammit, meant to hit browse
Anyways, this is the kind of shit they make, and crazycrow.com would be a good resource to check, I know they've got all kinds of kits (You'd be looking for a warbonnet I believe), along with instructions, pictures, etc
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.