[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help. I'm trying to make a usb flash drive that will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (369 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
369 KB, 1242x2208
Need help. I'm trying to make a usb flash drive that will allow me to upload videos to VLC player in my iPhone 6s. Kind of like the pic but home made.
>>
What's wrong with related one?
>>
>>940109
You should just use a cheap otg cable for iphone.
>>
>>940109
Hope you got $5k for VID/PID shit.
>>
>>940340
are you saying usb devices wont work without a license?
>>
>>941961
>>940340
You can just make one up, borrow one, or use a $15 resold PID.

There is absolutely no need for a unique PID when you're inplementing a standard interface like Mass Storage.
>>
>>941977
Ok thats what I thought, I was about to be outraged, make a reference to england "you need a license for blah blah", and then tell op to pry a licensed chip off of a flash drive from a dollar store.
>>
>>940109
i know u want a flashdrive OP, but there is a software called DVDFab that does all that stuff, example i go to redbox every week and copy them to mp4 format, then i change the format to one that is supported by my tablet
yes you do have to play for it but buy the lifetime one and so on

http://www.dvdfab.cn/video-converter.htm
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.