[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
log
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1449248663321.jpg (162 KB, 1168x1028) Image search: [Google]
1449248663321.jpg
162 KB, 1168x1028
I have a log. It is about 6 feet long and 1 foot in diameter. What do with log?
>>
up the butt it goes
>>
>>931748

That's stoopid. It goes in the pee hole, mang.
>>
>>931739

If you have acces to a wood lathe, i would sugest you cut the diameter to about 4 inches in diameter. round up the tip, and dont forget to sand it to a high finish.
That being said its probbably cheaper and easier to just buy a dragon dildo
>>
wow what a great thread
>>
Carve something into it , do like a totem pole or something , or an owl, whatever you want really , you could make a bench out if it , I don't know senpai
>>
>>931739
What kind of log? Either turn it on the lathe or mill it to dimensional lumber.
>>
>>931739
I envy you. I had diarrhea all day and my ass feels like how the goatse guy probably felt. Im dying for a good long log
>>
Make it a shitakke mushroom log.

I wanna make one.
>>
>>932149
1.5/10
>>
File: chainsaw carving.jpg (20 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw carving.jpg
20 KB, 236x314
>>931739
carve it into something obvs
>>
>>931739
Cut split stack dry burn
>>
Have some log roll competitions in your pool
>>
>>931739
Giant cock with "/diy/" carved into the side of it and glue a hard hat to the top and put googly eyes on either side of the urethra. Name the piece "measure once cut twic"
>>
log throwing contest w/ friends and beers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.