[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have about a pound of BBs. My friend used them as weights to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: BBs.png (383 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
BBs.png
383 KB, 450x299
I have about a pound of BBs. My friend used them as weights to make a Christmas present seem heavier than it was, but it was ultimately a gag gift at my expense.

What is the most diabolical thing I can make with these BBs? I don't want to just throw them in his bed, I want to make something he has to keep and remember by it how much I love to hate him.
>>
>>910085
>diabolical thing I can make with these BBs

pour them into his toilet, it will stay there forever
>>
>>910086
I want to create something out of them, not just keep them singular.
>>
get a good high-powered BB gun (CO2 powered). Get him drunk and get him to moon something. Fire a bunch into his ass cheeks when he's exposed.

You might get lucky with one that gets stuck under his ass skin, and will be with him for a while.
>>
File: Front_Toward_Enemy.jpg (96 KB, 800x465) Image search: [Google]
Front_Toward_Enemy.jpg
96 KB, 800x465
>>910085
>>
>>910085
FFFF powder.
Cannon fuse.
Plaster of Paris.
12 inch length of threaded black pipe.
Two black pipe endcaps.
14 inch piece of 2 inch pvc pipe and one end cap.

... I would go on but the NSA is watching.
>>
Mely them down and make him a dildo?
>>
Swallow them and then get an MRI.
>>
>>910109
Nah, just epoxy them into that shape.
>>
>>910105
What is FFFF powder? What happens if I mix it with plaster of paris?
>>
>>910098
>>910104
>>910105
I'm not gonna hurt him (or me), he's my best mate. I want to make something memorable and possibly useful.
>>
Couple panes of glass and a black widow slingshot will make that mighty entertainin
>>
>>910086

Best so far. You could colour them red and green to drive home the point.
>>
Anal beads
>>
Put a few into the pockets of every piece of clothing he has. All his socks as well. He'll be finding them for years.
>>
>>910212
I already did that with something else, unfortunately. He's still looking for all of what I've hidden.
>>
>>910085
get a tube the BBs can pass through
Get a big farm syringe
Fit syringe to tube
Load BBs in syringe with lube
knockout roommate
slide tube up his weiner
fill his bladder with BBs
Wait for him to take a piss
LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 372x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 372x360
Arrange them in a square and make a giant pacman game where the bb's are the pills

Buy a cheap watch and put bb's under the glass so it's hard to read the time

Melt them into a small rectangle and tell him it's a real gold/silver bar

Give him a flashlight and put bb's where the batteries go. Unscrew the light part, put some bb's in there, then screw it back on with loctite so he can't remove them

Put bb's in everything where batteries go. Remote control, car key clicker, etc.

Hide some in one of his shoes so it's heavier than the other

Put some in a glass jar and zip tie it to his exhaust so it rattles when he drives

Put some in a few layers of Kleenex so when he pulls a sheet bb's fly everywhere

Put bb's in the toilet paper holder tube. Then put just one bb in a roll of toilet paper so he hears just the one drop. Subtle.

Give him a few and tell him they're crystal balls for grasshoppers.

Give him a litter box with bb's for the litter

Put them in some pop rocks candy

One popsicle stick with two bb's glued on for eyes and a smiley face

Tell him his ball bearing had a fuck load of babies and ask for child support since he gave them to you

Glue to nipples of blow up doll

Heavy ass tie

Glue them into a crudely shaped mug

Remove ink from a comically oversized pen and replace with bb's. Add glue.

Buy him a drone and glue bb's to it so he can never fly it.
>>
File: kaichou-wa-maid-sama-ep-24-2.jpg (78 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kaichou-wa-maid-sama-ep-24-2.jpg
78 KB, 1366x768
>>910236
>>
>>910109
>>910139

This, honestly familia.
>>
File: 1411931703522.jpg (24 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1411931703522.jpg
24 KB, 350x450
>>910085
Create a weapon that can use these pellets for ammunition. Like some kind of toy gun.
>>
>>910104
This is called here in my country a "Somali Television"
>>
>>910166
He's obfuscating his post so that ECHELON doesn't tag his post as a terrorist threat.
He means tetrafluoride.
A general rule of thumb is that the more fluoride a molecule has, the more likely that it's highly explosive.
>>
>place half the BBs in a sack.
>tie sack to rope attached to support beam
>hide speaker
>play some kind of wrecking ball and/or bodies parody through speaker when he walks through the area with ballsack

>take the rest of the BBs and leave them in his living room, fireplace preferably and spell out FUCK YOU BRO
>>
>>910085
They are slippery when on a hardwood floor. Something like this stuff in the link but use BBs on the approach so that he has a few moments to see the mouse traps he will be dealing with.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDpT3cXxaRE
>>
>>910085

drop them into the carburetor of his car
>>
>>911092
>carburetor
>2015

Unless he is a classic car enthusiast i doubt he drives a car with a carburetor.
>>
>>911115

well atleast my mom's not dead, adam.
>>
1.Hide his keys (car and home) in a chest or smth like that
2.Put a lot of this bbs in a plastic bag unable to See through
3.Poop into another plastic bag (it has to be your poop because this present has to be personal, right?)
4.Hide the BB bag in the poop bag and drop it into your toilet. Be sure no water comes in.
5.Go and tell him, that you have put his keys in this bag of endless fun
6.Enjoy his face after finding his bbs
>>
Pour them all over his living room floor.
>>
>>910085

Steal his car keys.
Throw them in a field.
Hand him a metal detector.

An hour ago, you spread a pound of BB's in the field beforehand.
>>
File: 1374843714007.jpg (64 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
1374843714007.jpg
64 KB, 500x457
>>911535
You're a right piece of work aren't you anon..
>>
Purchase 4 vibrators, toss them in a box with the BBs, turn them on, then use the box to massage your friends feet.
>>
File: no idea cat.jpg (37 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
no idea cat.jpg
37 KB, 600x336
>>910093
google lead casting then. course if the bb's are made of brass you'll want brass casting, which is the same thing, just hotter.
>>
>>910085
Bake them into a cake.
He'll chip a tooth and have a pricey dentist bill to remember you by.
>>
>>910085
Create a hurtful yet not deadly bb mg
How?
This is /diy/ after all, you'll manage somehow
Plus who wouldnt want to have a bb mg
>>
Most diabolic way?
You might just stuff his face with those bbs while he is asleep u kno

Or just fucking spread them on his floor
>>
>>910085
you'll only need one BB for this, but you could mill out a block of wood to make a maze where you have to tip the block to navigate the BB through the maze. secure a piece of plexiglass on top so he can see the BB move. now the kicker, drill multiple holes in the back and hide magnets in them and plug the holes, then veneer the whole thing so he can't see the plugs you hid magnets behind. depending on the magnets you used either the BB will get stuck and never move unless he takes it apart, or he has to shake it hard to get the BB unstuck only for it to get stuck to another spot with a magnet underneath it.

if he has an old CRT television, you could magnetize the BB's and throw them at the TV when he's not looking so the colors get all messed up.

put a few in his shoes every time you come over to visit.

>>911535
he's better off putting them in his gas tank, even better if its a metal tank.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.