[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ween costume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
i need a good idea on hween costume for school contest
believe me this doesnt have to be a 100$ + costume all i need is somethign original
the school isnt very original most of the costumes are bought in regular stores
last year a kid that had costume made out of boxes and foil as well as metalic tubes for arms and stuff made out to look like a robot won
so you can see that much materials dont have to be needed like iron man suits and shit ya know?
comment ideas if you can thatd be great
>>
>>885770
What the fuck is hween.
>>
>>885771
Halloween
how do you not understand that?
>>
>>885771
>hween costume

its a horse costume.
>>
>>885775
Look at the punctuation, it was a statement and not a question. Hween is the faggiest fucking thing I've heard in years.
>>
>>885779
im sorry
i didnt know there was people like you who would get outrageously pissed at me for saying hween and not putting a question mark at the end of it
>>
just show up with your shirt off and tell people you're a premature ejaculator because you just came in your pants
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (40 KB, 1440x972) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
40 KB, 1440x972
>>885770
>ween costume
>awesome I think
>fuck, he's just using that word in a way that nobody does
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtuVA4NOm0I
>mfw he's not planning to dress as a tree person
>>
>>885770
More of that girl's feet please
>>
File: 1437720317923.jpg (120 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
1437720317923.jpg
120 KB, 716x768
>>885770
>i need a good idea on hween costume for school contest
>believe me this doesnt have to be a 100$ + costume all i need is somethign original
>the school isnt very original most of the costumes are bought in regular stores
>last year a kid that had costume made out of boxes and foil as well as metalic tubes for arms and stuff made out to look like a robot won
>so you can see that much materials dont have to be needed like iron man suits and shit ya know?
>comment ideas if you can thatd be great

>hween
>somethign
>all i need is somethign original
>the school isnt very original
>example of an "original* robot concept
>so you can see
>like iron man suits and shit
>ya know?? :p
>comment ideas if you can thatd be great
>thatd be great

This isn't Facebook
Please go back to middle school for the love of God
>>
>>885770
Paint self blue, wear nappy. Be smurf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.