[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it was like a bomb....with spiders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: e2a.jpg (27 KB, 460x337) Image search: [Google]
e2a.jpg
27 KB, 460x337
All of the sudden there was a ton of mini spiders on the ceiling. I tried to smash as many as possible, but I'm completely tripping thinking about those little suckers crawling all over me while I'm sleeping.

Normally I don't have a problem with them as long as they keep to themselves. However there was no mass-procreation clause in the sublet agreement they signed.

Do any of the improvised solutions actually do anything against spiders? I saw something about diluting bleach and spraying them with that. It sounds promising.
>>
>>1018723
Vacuum cleaner.
>>
File: 1466991691453.gif (492 KB, 228x290) Image search: [Google]
1466991691453.gif
492 KB, 228x290
Get a few bigger friendlier spider that eat smaller spiders and just let them loose in your room and then they will protect you in your sleep. Unless you're a pussy.
>>
I don't mind spiders, but don't let them build egg sacs indoors.
>>
>>1018723
Flamethrower?
>>
>>1019336
And wear plate armor!
>>
>>1018723
Bleach and water is useless
>>
>>1018723
Vacuum cleaner, then vacuum a sand-like object to kill them inside
I prefer salt
>>
File: Okay, now what.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Okay, now what.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>1018723
>>
>>1019462
Superglue
>>
>>1018819
Do this. 10/10 would recommend huntsmans. They're like glorious 8 legged cheaters that will kill any other spider they see. They're the definition of spider bro. Mind you they can grow to the size of a dinner plate. I would still recommend them if you can possibly get them as they will be your best friend/waifu maid/lethal bug assassin all rolled into one.
>>
>>1020074
>They can grow to the size of a dinner plate
>Size of a dinner plate
Where the hell does something this big hide?
>>
>>1019462
Make someone hold it and dont come back. Theyll eventually get tired of it and think you were playing a joke on them and let it down.

For bonus points when you hear the screams, walk back in the room with something usefull, and then pretend to be mad that they let it loose again
>>
>>1020165
Do you realize what color this board is?
>>
>>1018748
Don't do this. They'll just crawl back out.
>>
>>1020200
SHH YOURE FUCKING UP ROUND 2
>>
>>1020160
Behind clocks. Haven't you seen the memes?
>>
>>1018748
This but leave it on for a minute or 15 to make sure the nopes are gone for good.
>>
>>1019462
>step 1: green text this bitch
>step 2: put on hazmat suit
>step 3: get compressed air gun
>step 4: aim at the nopester
>step 5: steady your hand because the nope can see you shaking
>step 6: send that bastard to oblivion
>step 7: decontamination of hazmat suit
>step 8: burn the suit
>step 9: burn the room
>step 10: burn the house down
>step 11: congratulations are in order.
>>
>>1020065
This. Get some of that spray super glue. Works 10000% of the time.

Fuck spiders.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.