[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have breathing issue in bedroom with door shut. have feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: vrgrg.png (74 KB, 176x247) Image search: [Google]
vrgrg.png
74 KB, 176x247
I have breathing issue in bedroom with door shut. have feelings of suffocation and lightedness constantly then I walk out of room for 5mins and start to feel normal.

I asked this here months ago and anons screamed'carbon monoxide detector' I got that and it didn't pick up anything. I also throughly cleaned bedroom removed tons of old clothes. and still experience. my bedroom closet has water pipes in there but I sealed it u. not sure if it's relevant

PLS HALP
>>
also, my bedroom feels like furnace in high heat summer. you walk upstairs and the heat smacks you in the face. feels like hell. also have rat problem
>>
>>1018166
fuck me, do you have any concept of ventilation?
>>
>>1018166
Carbon Monoxide/Mold/Psychosamatic
>>
>>1018166
poor ventilation anon.
>>
>>1018166
There are not many fumes that would be in your room that would not be in the rest of the house.

And it takes a decent irritant to make you go light headed.

What is directly beneath your bedroom?
Basement, is it a top floor room?
Do you have windows that are letting in pollen that wreck sinuses?
>>
If its a breething problem i would say its mold spores any damp areas?
>>
>>1018185
Probably carbon Dioxide. Which won't be picked up by a carbon monoxide detector. CO2 fits OP's symptoms and seems more likely than CO.
>>
>>1018334
I cant imagine how it would be filling OPs room though, unless his room is the size of an airline bathroom
>>
>>1018190
>Psychosamatic

got your problem right here
>>
>>1018351
It is a combination of co2 and other things, smells, dust, vapour, all sorts of things, ie not fresh air
>>
>>1018353
Get an air ionizer then, one with a hepa filter, gets rid of shit from air. My sister has to have them around the house cause asthma
>>
>>1018365

Don't buy into big HEPA. You'll just be buying filters for the rest of your life.

Buy a Himalayan Salt Stone Purifier. They contain natural ions that help purify the air, help remove pathogens and reduce pollution.

They give off a cool light to boot:

https://www.amazon.com/WBM-Himalayan-Natural-Crystal-Control-8/dp/B001892AX2/
>>
>>1018384
I am a level 13 Reiki Master. would you be interested in purchasing some mystic anointed crystals and bones from me? they promote fertility, internal power, and financial growth. please respond with a screenshot of your paypal balance for further instruction.
>>
>>1018166
If this isn't a troll thread, have someone else go on your room, preferably try to sleep in there. If they have no problems, go see a shrink.

>>But it's probably a troll thread
>>
>>1018166
Could be that you are diabetic or have low blood pressure.

Are you over weight and/or unhealthy?
>>
>>1018388
Topkek.

OP, hot air is less dense. That means less oxygen per breath.

Try cooling it down in there.
>>
File: 1467690882859.gif (1 MB, 317x223) Image search: [Google]
1467690882859.gif
1 MB, 317x223
>>1018384
>gotta be a load of shi-
> 8,175 customer reviews

What the fuck
>>
UPEN YOUR GOD DAM WINDO MAN
>>
>>1018544
> A sucker born every minute.
> That's 10,080 suckers born every week.
>>
>>1018166
First of all have you tried sleeping in another room yet!?, if not then give it a try, this will eliminate the possibility of it being a physical problem with you and not the room, if you can sleep normally in another room then try sleeping in your bedroom with the door open, if you can sleep in the room okay with the door open then that might indicate an air quality problem.
>>
>>1018384
Scientific evidence these work needed.

Rat shit etc is asking for hantavirus. Solve the problem. I use a shitload of poisoned bait when I notice rodent evidence in my shop or houses. Fuck being nice, KILL!

I'd run aggressive ventilation through any such room after stripping it out COMPLETELY and THOROUGHLY cleaning the fuck out of it. (I use a bounce house blower I scored at a yard sale for such jobs. Nice easy to aim high velocity blowers.)
>>
>>1018166
I had a similar issue, bit to a lesser degree.

Turns out I'm just a little uncomfortable in air that isn't moving. Popped a quiet fan in the corner, and shit got better.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.